Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Apologies for age-old question ... AD/DA DAW interface?

On 25/03/2021 3:17 am, Barry B wrote:
(I'm not a big fan of all things Google, so coming into this group in its current iteration was kind of a last ditch effort for me, but I'm VERY glad and grateful for the responses from you and Mike),

Newsgroups (a.k.a. USENET) isn't Google, and does not need to involve
them at all ! GoogleGroups is only one way, and a clutsy one at that, to
access newsgroups.

geoff