Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
nickbatz nickbatz is offline

Default UPS blew out power supply - how?

Thanks Scott, will look at it in more detail.

If it isn't this model, it's very similar (CyberPower): https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/pr.../cp1350avrlcd/

Whether it's cheap or online, I'm not sure. I believe you can control something about it with software and it'll shut down computers, but I've never bothered with that. If I'm working and the power goes out, I have time to shut it down; if the power goes out when I'm away, I don't care if it shuts down. Plus I don't think it has Mac software anyway.

If there are fuses, they're inside. But I'll check.