Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] skybuck2000@hotmail.com is offline

Default Skybuck's Top 35 Synthesizer/Retrowave/DarkSynth/Chip/Glitch Music Recommendations

I just advised this to somebody and I might as well share it with the rest of you/the world ! =D

This is the music I have been listening to for the last 5 years or so on my 7.1 surround sound system/Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 soundblaster and Gigaworks S750 7.1 surround sound system/speakers with titanium tweeters, no more subwoofer though:

Most of them in FLAC, some in MP3:

1. CRT_HEAD ! =D
2. VolkorX - This is war
3. VolkorX - This is our planet now
4. Powerglove - Powerglove
5. Electric Dragon - Communion
6. Grimlin - Dark Desires (2019)
7. LukHash - BETTER THAN REALITY
8. Morgan Willis - Supernova - 2018
9. Oscillian - EP - Sentient
10. Trevor Something - Bots Dont Cry
11. Night club - Scary World
12. Night club - Requiem For Romance
13. LAZERPUNK - DEATH & GLORY
14. Matt Gray - Reformation Last Ninja 2
15. Scattle - 2015 - Timelapse
16. Dimmen - I Am Hate (2019)
17. Drowning Pool - Hellelujah
18. Drowning Pool - Resilience
19. Fixions - ヘッドハンター
20. Kill Grave - Transformers G2
21. Kill Grave - Transformers G1
22. EMMETT BROWN - Doc's Return (single)
23. Command & Conquer 1 - SEGA Saturn
24. COMMAND AND CONQUER - TIBERIUM DAWN & RED ALERT REMASTERED SOUNDTRACK
25. Need For Speed Most Wanted OST (CD2)
26. Forza Horizon 4 Soundtrack (unofficial) - 2018
27. Dollfin (weird, but maybe worth a listen )
28. Hackd - Year Of The Ravertooth Vol.1 - 01 Hot'N'Ready.flac (single) !!!!
MASSIVE RAVE !!!! =D
29. Fat Frumos - Year Of The Ravertooth Vol.1 - 06 Acccid PPL.flac (single)
30. Booty Giuliani - Year Of The Ravertooth Vol.1 - 13 Hit and Ruin (Feat.
Graz)
31. Balloonbear - Forever online (REMINDS ME OF THE INTERNET, THIS IS
WHAT THE INTERNET WOULD SOUND LIKE =D)
32. Jay30k - Decennium - 10 The Dark Knight
33. Pinball Dreams - Nightmare music (pinball game music)
34. Probe - over2bg.xm, bluishbg.xm, TBL-Jizz.xm (modules)
(^ I wish he made more or would make more ! =D)
35. ZOMBIENICK - CREEPER (ALBUM)

Enjoy ! =D

If you like the music, try and support the artists with MONEY and/or BITCOINS or even just feedback ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: Now you have something to listen to and you hi-fi sets in gorgious FLAC quality ! =D

P.S.2: Horonable mention "master boot record" and his albums ! =D