Ralph K.

Default TV broadcast over auto radio

I am looking to purchase a new radio for my car that would pick up TV
broadcasts. Does somehing like that exist? Where can I find
information on the web about such a radio? If a radio does not exist,
any other ideas for getting TV broadcasts in the car over the radio
speakers?
Thanks.

Ralph
Richard Crowley

"Ralph K." wrote ...
I am looking to purchase a new radio for my car that would
pick up TV broadcasts. Does somehing like that exist?

While technically possible, the market is so microscopic it
seems unlikely that such a thing exists at consumer prices.

Where can I find information on the web about such a radio?
If a radio does not exist, any other ideas for getting TV
broadcasts in the car over the radio speakers?

My Sony car radio has a "walkman" input on the front panel.
I would get a portable radio that receives TV channel audio and
plug it into the car radio audio input.

Ralph K.

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message ...
"Ralph K." wrote ...
I am looking to purchase a new radio for my car that would
pick up TV broadcasts. Does somehing like that exist?

While technically possible, the market is so microscopic it
seems unlikely that such a thing exists at consumer prices.

Where can I find information on the web about such a radio?
If a radio does not exist, any other ideas for getting TV
broadcasts in the car over the radio speakers?

My Sony car radio has a "walkman" input on the front panel.
I would get a portable radio that receives TV channel audio and
plug it into the car radio audio input.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Ralph