Are sleazy family getting better ?

Old December 16th 20, 11:15 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Are sleazy family getting better ?

Hi,

back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation. So five months on, have they improved ?

" I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c

...... Phil
Old December 16th 20, 04:05 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 03:15:20 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation. So five months on, have they improved ?
>
>" I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c
>

>..... Phil

Well, she could give Bez from the Happy Mondays a run for his money.

Old December 16th 20, 11:11 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_]

On 16 Dec 2020, " > wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

> Hi,
>
> back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly
> complaining about child exploitation. So five months on, have they
> improved ?
>
> " I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c

That's adorable! And musically not bad - the kids kept it solid and
together, and they were all having a blast. The family that plays
together stays together.

Old December 19th 20, 08:21 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

===========================

> back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation.
> So five months on, have they improved ?
>
> " I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c

** Today's cover version is the Rolling Stone's " Gimme Shelter ".

One of my all time faves, from the early 1970s and nothing simple about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM

FYI:

the three Clark kids have only a couple of days to learn each classic song they present.

......... Phil

Old March 23rd 21, 07:00 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Rink

Op 18-7-2020 om 4:28 schreef Phil Allison:

> Hi,
>
> This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using

their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

> Eg:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo
>
> There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in

similar fashion.

Op 19-12-2020 om 9:21 schreef :
> wrote:
>
> ===========================
>>
>> back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation.
>> So five months on, have they improved ?
>>
>> " I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c
>>

> ** Today's cover version is the Rolling Stone's " Gimme Shelter ".
> One of my all time faves, from the early 1970s and nothing simple about it.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM
>
> FYI:
> the three Clark kids have only a couple of days to learn each classic song they present.

Yes, they are getting better (I think) and they sure have fun together!

"Mellow Yellow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLWI_qMvYU

"Low Rider" (22 march..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwclN0xZoI