Looking for XLR panels or panel mount jacks, anyone have any used for sale?

Old July 23rd 03, 09:45 PM
Christian Serig

Default Looking for XLR panels or panel mount jacks, anyone have any used for sale?

Working on setting up a more easy to use patchbay system. I am looking
for some used XLR panels with the jacks already installed. Brand new
seems to be pretty costly for the jacks. Or if anyone has a bunch of
Neutrik panel mount connectors left over from an install they would
like to get rid of. I am looking for male or female.

Thank you, Chris