video editing that works w/audition and is cheap!

Old November 20th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Craig Ruggels

Default video editing that works w/audition and is cheap!

Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
have Adobe Audition for multitracking
is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
software?

Thanks in advance
Happy Turkey day to you all

--
www dot craigruggels dot com

Old November 20th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Larsen[_2_]

Craig Ruggels wrote:

> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
> is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
> software?

Magix comes to mind, they also have stuff that costs a lot of money.

> Thanks in advance
> Happy Turkey day to you all

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Old November 20th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Melodious Thunk[_2_]

On Nov 20, 1:19 pm, "Craig Ruggels" > wrote:
> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
> is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
> software?

On the Mac, there's one called HyperEngine-AV that I've used with Live
(DAW) for similar purposes. It's free. I don't know if there's a
Windows version.

Old November 21st 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger

"Craig Ruggels" > wrote in message

> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
> is there a cheap video editing software that works well
> with the audio software?

Adobe Premier Elements

Old November 24th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff

Craig Ruggels wrote:
> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
> is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
> software?

Yes, Sony Vegas. Do it all together, and better. Sell Audition.

geoff

PS not being facaecous (sp?) or joking !

Old November 24th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Laurence Payne

>> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
>> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
>> is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
>> software?

Do it all in Vegas. Not cheap, but it's the tool for the job.
Old November 25th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
lawapa[_2_]

On Nov 24, 4:43 am, Laurence Payne <NOSPAMlpayne1ATdsl.pipex.com>
wrote:
> >> Will be putting together a instruction video on drumming.
> >> have Adobe Audition for multitracking
> >> is there a cheap video editing software that works well with the audio
> >> software?

> Do it all in Vegas. Not cheap, but it's the tool for the job.

I use Vegas. It's all there and it works real well.