Michael Mckelvy

Default More facts on guns: KRYPTONITE

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:22:06 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:35:25 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

Lib

Since this is almost unreadable as posted, I'll have to go to Lott's
site to read the report. I'll comment later on it.

It didn't come from Lott's web site. It cane from
http://www.guncite.com/

You notice Gary Kleck's name a lot, He's an independent corroboration for
Lott since he's a bonafide liberal and has found the same bias against

guns.
etc.

Thank you. Hopefully you saved me some time.

Once again, it will be later before I can read the report. I know I've
seen the findings quoted in the past...

Too bad you can't get a newsreader that will dispalay this stuff properly.
Mine has absolutely no problem except for the chart protions. All the text
is perfectly fine.

Michael Mckelvy

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:45:37 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:22:06 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

You are probably one of the few.

After all, 100% of the people asked last time had the same problem
with the text of your posting.

I saw one person who said so.

Not everyone wants to use a vulnerable newsreader like yours anyway.
I'd suggest hewing to the agreed upon standard line length...

I use Zone Alarm so I'm not vulnarable to anything AFAIK. The newsreader is
OUTLOOK Express set to the default setting.

Michael Mckelvy

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:54:47 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:45:37 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:22:06 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

100%. Right?

Not everyone wants to use a vulnerable newsreader like yours anyway.
I'd suggest hewing to the agreed upon standard line length...

I use Zone Alarm so I'm not vulnarable to anything AFAIK. The newsreader

is
OUTLOOK Express set to the default setting.

You know, it's difficult to discuss anything with you with a straight
face because your literacy is at such a low ebb.

However, I should still point out how much like Arnold you are - i.e.
screw everyone else, I'll do what I want...

Remember: We're all in this alone.