Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pooh Bear

lex wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
lex wrote:

Hi, I've been playing in a restaurant that sometimes holds 80 people.
When there are around 30 or less I have no problems, however when it's
a packed house I'm drowned out by the talking to the point where I can
barely hear myself play.

Hi Lex, this is an example where it's actually a good idea to crosspost to
aapls too.

You'll see my response there. Sadly those in rap won't.

Graham

I've never tried to crosspost. So this will make it so this same exact
thread is shown there?

Yes. The same posts will appear in both groups. This only recommended when the
subject is on-topic for both ( or more ) groups.

Ok, how can I do that?

Ohhh - possibly since you're using google groups you may not be able to !

Do you have an ISP with a news server ? Such as news.myisp.com ?

If so - use a proper newsreader - or even - dare I say it even Outlost Express.
I use the newsgroups function in Netscape. I happen to like its format.

Google groups is a truly dreadful way to access Usenet.

Graham