Hans Hans is offline
Junior Member

Default Sony 10th Anniversary Walkman - WM-701C for sale

Hello all! I have come across a really cool vintage Walkman that I would like to present for sale to this community. It's mostly metal with plastic on the front only, has headphones with a built in remote and comes with a hard-shelled carrying case. It also comes with a charger for the included NiCd battery. There is also an external battery holder in case the NiCd battery goes dead. This walkman tunes radio and plays cassette tapes with Dolby NR B & C and so forth. Very loaded - very rare 10th Anniversary Walkman. And it works too!

It's in pretty good condition - it's a little scratched on the front plastic panel but the rest is perfect.

I found an auction that presents pretty much exactly what I have for sale. Have a look! The only difference is that I have the hard-shell case instead of the carrying bag.

Keep in mind, this isn't my auction - its just an example.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Radio-Walkm...QQcmdZViewItem

If you're interested in this, please let me know. Send email to 'hans at defroy.net'
Replace the at with the @ symbol - trying to avoid spam.

Thanks,
Hans

Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias General 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
Sony Rootkits Mark D. Zacharias Tech 11 January 8th 06 02:42 AM
FA: SONY WALKMAN WM-F701C 10th ANNIVERSARY Auto Reverse CASSETTE TAPE PLAYER AM/FM MIB! [email protected] Marketplace 0 March 24th 05 08:32 AM
FA: SONY WALKMAN WM-F701C 10th ANNIVERSARY Auto Reverse CASSETTE TAPE PLAYER AM/FM MIB! [email protected] General 0 March 24th 05 08:16 AM