Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Just when you thought it was safe again

Danny T wrote:

On Jan 5, 12:17 pm, (hank alrich) wrote:
Danny T wrote:
On Jan 4, 4:02 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Danny T wrote:

A while back I read an article about Limewire being taken out of
service. There are so many sites like Rhapsody that I figured the
pirate days were behind us. 9 bucks lets you download everything you
can grab so you'd think people would be happy with that.

Enter Frostwire..... The new Limewire.

We're right back to where we started. Are people so cheap they can't
pay a monthly fee of 9 bucks? I've lost hope in people.

I can tell you that in my experience, the VAST majority of college-aged
people (the largest group of downloaders) either don't care that it's
immoral, or they just believe that music should be free.

--www.jennifermartinmusic.com

Considering what most of them listen to, I'd agree it should be
free :-)

BTW, McLuhan also covered the shifting of perceptual primacy from the
ear to the eye. This underlies satisfaction with low resolution audi
files.

http://www.nextnature.net/2009/12/th...rshall-mcluhan
/

That is a sad thing to think. A little reality education on what
artists really make would be helpful. All those kids running around
with idealistic hearts wanting to save stuff.... even cats... You'd
think they would be easy to teach.

Seriously, Danny, that article I ref'd above offers deep chewing on this

Well that was a long article. He approaches things from a viewpoint
that I don't subscribe to so I find fault with his ideas.

He approaches our condition from a deep knowledge of our foundations and
is seeing a picture much larger than most of us will ever consider.

I think
we're basic. I think that if we are brought up to believe in the
humanist religion we act humanist.

That is not how it worked out for me in my own life, nor for many of
those with whom I associate regularly.

If we are brought up in another, we
act that way.

Simplistic and not in evidence in my own world. Very many people I know
have taken directions that diverge from the teachings they were given in
their youth.

Most people are humanists these days so most people
subscribe to the myth of "its all good". Since I am the unpopular man
out in Christianity, most would not understand my simple thoughts. I
just think people are selfish creeps that have been taught to think no
one else matters but themselves and the best thing to do is say screw
it and take what you can, give nothing back.

His thought are definitely not simple, in the way that DNA is not
simple.

http://armadillomusicproductions.com/who'slistening.html
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShai...withDougHarman
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Danny T wrote:

On Jan 9, 6:16 pm, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
On 09/01/2011 21:41, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at wrote in message
On 04/01/2011 22:02, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Danny wrote:

A while back I read an article about Limewire being taken out of
service. There are so many sites like Rhapsody that I figured the
pirate days were behind us. 9 bucks lets you download everything you
can grab so you'd think people would be happy with that.

Enter Frostwire..... The new Limewire.

We're right back to where we started. Are people so cheap they can't
pay a monthly fee of 9 bucks? I've lost hope in people.

I can tell you that in my experience, the VAST majority of college-aged
people (the largest group of downloaders) either don't care that it's
immoral, or they just believe that music should be free.

I'm halfway.
I will download lots of pirate stuff, but not stuff I would ever have
bought in the first place.
OTOH, I do buy stuff if I think it is good enough.

--
so when you go to the store you only steal the junk and pay for the good
stuff as well?

I certainly would if the replication cost was effectively zero

if it is good enough you want it stop being a **** bag weasel and pay the
guy/or gal that created it

Certainly - but I'll pay what its worth to me, not what some record
company says.
I think around 10 cents a track is about right for the good stuff.
Less for the muzak.

I think you should change your online name to Dirk the Jerk. You're
one of the hairs on the rats ass. Your attitude is ideologically so
far from decent that not many people with morals will ever like you
much. I'd suggest stepping back and looking at yourself with
discerning eyes. You might see what we see. And just because people
rape 7 year old girls in Brazil, doesn't make it right. Yes- Same
thing!

He's telling you what is his capitalist view of the value of a music
track. He offers a dime.
http://armadillomusicproductions.com/who'slistening.html
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShai...withDougHarman
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

On 09/01/2011 21:41, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
"Dirk Bruere at wrote in message
On 04/01/2011 22:02, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Danny wrote:

[...]

??? How can such cost ever be zero? In the first place, if music is
original we're not dealing with a replica _at the source_. Secondly, any
method of stroage or transfer has underlying costs.

if it is good enough you want it stop being a **** bag weasel and pay the
guy/or gal that created it

Certainly - but I'll pay what its worth to me, not what some record
company says.
I think around 10 cents a track is about right for the good stuff.
Less for the muzak.

I cannot afford to make a second product if all my "fans" want it for
that. This is not a problem. They can make their own music.

http://armadillomusicproductions.com/who'slistening.html
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShai...withDougHarman
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Jenn wrote:

In article ,
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

On 10/01/2011 07:49, Sam Trenholme wrote:
Well, since I don't rip off orchestras nor buy their CDs my influence is
neutral. In fact, the only bit of music I have ripped recently has been
ZZ Top. I bought their vinyl back in the 80s and lost it. I'm not going
to pay twice.

I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but what has caused you to be
in an economic position where paying $10 for a legal MP3 album is beyond
your budget:

I don't use mp3, only wav or flac
$10 is not beyond my budget, but I spent it on bands I really like.
And I certainly do not pay it for music I have already bought once. Hey!
bought the vinyl? Now try cassette! bought the cassette? Now buy CD... etc

No, you had the LP and you lost it, so now you want a new copy at the
expense of those who deserve to get paid.

If he'd lost a hammer he'd have to go buy one. He will take what he can
if he can get away with it, as will many.

http://armadillomusicproductions.com/who'slistening.html
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShai...withDougHarman
Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Co. George's Pro Sound Co. is offline

"Danny T" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 12:59 am, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
On 10/01/2011 06:34, Danny T wrote:

On Jan 9, 6:16 pm, Dirk Bruere at
wrote:
On 09/01/2011 21:41, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at wrote in message
On 04/01/2011 22:02, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/-My new
bookhttp://www.transcendence.me.uk/-Transcendence
UKhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/onetribe-Occult Talk Show

I think you should change your online name to Dirk the Jerk. You're
one of the hairs on the rats ass. Your attitude is ideologically so
far from decent that not many people with morals will ever like you
much. I'd suggest stepping back and looking at yourself with
discerning eyes. You might see what we see. And just because people
rape 7 year old girls in Brazil, doesn't make it right. Yes- Same
thing!

Riiiiight...
So copying a file without permission is the same as raping a 7 year old
girl. Got it - I'll pass it on to all file sharers - I'm sure they will
take the revelation as seriously as it deserves.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/- My new
bookhttp://www.transcendence.me.uk/- Transcendence
UKhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/onetribe- Occult Talk Show

Justify your theft any way you can, but you're still a thief.

I think someone ought 'fileshare' his work on

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/
that those geedy *******s at AMazon.com and Lulu want to rip us off our
money for
after all I'd take it cause it isn't worth buying anyway
right Dick?
George

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Cyberserf[_2_] Cyberserf[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On 09/01/2011 21:41, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at wrote in message
On 04/01/2011 22:02, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Danny wrote:

[...]

I agree with this model....if the author agrees to share, then it
should be shared. If, on the other hand, the author wishes
compensation for his work, then he should be compensated. The fact
that T-shirts help support artist is a fallacious argument in that it
support the opposite view that, if this is the case, it must be
because the compensation for the "art" itself is not forthcoming, from
the old model were all points resided with the record company and
ancillary sycophants it has now gone to agglomerators and pirates. The
reality is that, at the latest CES, one of the more popular products
are HD televisions that support bit torrent technology (peer-2-peer
sharing) which has traditional been relegated to the wannabe pirate
fringe. Educating people on how this might dissuade future artist from
following their muses is only effective if the "victimless" nature of
this theft is eroded from the collective mentality.

-CS
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

Something tells me you are now trolling under the name of Dirk. Choose
a name and stick with it. It's not fair to make people think that
there are so many people to dislike when all of them are really just
the one you.- Hide quoted text -

Something tells me that you are nuts. I have only one Google name I
post under & that is Mr Soul. Sorry to disappoint.

Mike C
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax Dirk Bruere at NeoPax is offline

On 10/01/2011 18:44, Danny T wrote:
On Jan 10, 9:44 am, Mr wrote:
Well that was a long article. He approaches things from a viewpoint
that I don'tsubscribe to so I find fault with his ideas. I think
we're basic. I think that if we are brought up to believe in the
humanist religion we act humanist. If we are brought up in another, we
act that way. Most people are humanists these days so most people
subscribe to the myth of "its all good". Since I am the unpopular man
out in Christianity, most would not understand my simple thoughts. I
just think people are selfish creeps that have been taught to think no
one else matters but themselves and the best thing to do is say screw
it and take what you can, give nothing back.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry but Christian-like is the last word that I would describe you to
someone who didn't know you. Narcissistic, arrogant, self-serving/
promoting would be the words that come to mind most quickly. And then
after you threatened to come to NH to beat me up, I would probably add
violent& mean to those ways.

Mike C

Something tells me you are now trolling under the name of Dirk. Choose

Nope.
Just enter my name in google.
Or even go to my site

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:
On 09/01/2011 21:41, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

"Dirk Bruere at wrote in message
On 04/01/2011 22:02, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Danny wrote:

[...]

If I do not lose any money by it, I have no problems if people who would
not have bought it anyway download it.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

Nope.
Just enter my name in google.
Or even go to my site

That would be too easy.

Are you on Danny's sh*t list now?

Mike C

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/01/2011 21:26, Mr Soul wrote:
Nope.
Just enter my name in google.
Or even go to my site

That would be too easy.

Are you on Danny's sh*t list now?

Mike C

No idea.
I seldom look at who writes the words - I just respond to whats written

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

No idea.
I seldom look at who writes the words - I just respond to whats written

Well you must be because he's accused me of posting as you. This is
the second time he's accused me of posting as someone else. He does
that every time someone says something negative about him, so as to
appear to minimize the damage.

Mike C
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/01/2011 21:50, Mr Soul wrote:
No idea.
I seldom look at who writes the words - I just respond to whats written

Well you must be because he's accused me of posting as you. This is
the second time he's accused me of posting as someone else. He does
that every time someone says something negative about him, so as to
appear to minimize the damage.

Mike C

I don't recall saying anything negative about anyone.
Just a difference of opinion.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael Dines[_2_] Michael Dines[_2_] is offline

Danny T wrote:

A while back I read an article about Limewire being taken out of
service. There are so many sites like Rhapsody that I figured the
pirate days were behind us. 9 bucks lets you download everything you
can grab so you'd think people would be happy with that.

Enter Frostwire..... The new Limewire.

We're right back to where we started. Are people so cheap they can't
pay a monthly fee of 9 bucks? I've lost hope in people.

Why do people download music (and software and films, but that's
tangental)? Because the recording industry gave them that ability.

In the days of analogue if you wanted to share music the equivalent of
Limewire, BitTorrent, etc, would be arranging a conference call, putting
the telephone next to your record player, and inviting people to call in
while you played an LP, so they could record in on their tape (or
cassette) players.

If you owned an album and lost or fatally scratched it, how did you
replace it? You bought another copy. Copying from LP to tape resulted in
a lower quality version than the original.

Then Philips invented the CD. Theoretically better quality sound (I
always thought the advantage was the remote control, skipping tracks you
didn't want without getting up, etc) was used as a selling point for
something where both CDs and CD players were status symbols because of
price, and the recording industry went on a profit taking binge of
rereleasing some of its paid for back catalogue at premium prices (of
which, as I remember, the artists didn't get a proportionate share).

Then Apple married CD players (very expensive) with its computers. Then
the CD players in computers became cheaper, faster, and recordable. Then
MPEG2 introduced mp3 for audio. Then, as a result of the dot com bubble,
the internet networks were laid which enabled fast broadband, which
enabled file sharing, which is pretty much available to anyone who wants
it in the Western world.

Who profited from the digitisation of music? Mainly the record selling
industry. A few established and a few newer groups of musicians.

Did the recording engineers? Investing in equipment to record at 24bit
96k and higher, only for their (possibly autotuned) product to be
released on the lowest feasible mp3 bitrate on iTunes?

Who lost by the digitisation of music? The record selling industry who
abandoned the intrinsic uncopyability of vinyl LPs for the fast buck but
easily reproducible CD.

People downloading music now are the equlvalent of people recording onto
cassette from an AM or FM radio, apart from the fact they don't have to
wait for the radion station to play the track they want. They end up
with a low quality audio version. The difference is the radio station
would have paid needle time, Limewire doesn't.

A downloaded track or album isn't a lost sale, but it could be an
opportunity to persuade people with ears better than mp3 to buy a
premium quality recording of that album (so long as you make it
unpiratable). Unfortunately, it won't be the music people who come up
with this, it would be the recoridng industry - but that will require
some extreme mental evolution.

-------------

Rolling Stone asked Dylan about music downloads from the internet and
the complaints from the recording industry about people who do not pay
for it. Dylan responds: "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway."

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 10, 3:50*pm, Mr Soul wrote:
No idea.
I seldom look at who writes the words - I just respond to whats written

Well you must be because he's accused me of posting as you. *This is
the second time he's accused me of posting as someone else. *He does
that every time someone says something negative about him, so as to
appear to minimize the damage.

Mike C

What I accuse you of, you are guilty of. You try to start crap with me
all the time because you felt shunned. You know and I know the truth
and your actions are available through many archives. That's all
you'll get from me.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

What I accuse you of, you are guilty of. You try to start crap with me
all the time because you felt shunned. You know and I know the truth
and your actions are available through many archives. *That's all
you'll get from me.

Honest to God (and may I be struck down dead if I am lying) I do not,
have not and will never feel shunned by you. You are an extreme right-
wingnut who has semi-delusional tendencies. I do not like your music
nor do I think you are a very accomplished musician. I couldn't stand
your vitriolic rants on FB and I cannot stand your politics. You
don't have a clue what the truth is either and you wouldn't write what
you just wrote.

What you think is the truth is that by threatening me with physical
violence that I some how backed down or apologized to you. Neither of
those things are the case - everything I said about you and every
warning I made to others still stand today. I still think you lied
about being the Toyes and you may have lied about other things. I
still think you either you or one of your representatives added your
name to the Wikipedia article about Trop Rock which I think is uterly
outrageous considering you just switched to Trop Rock rather recently.

Mike C
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On 2011-01-11 said:
* * What I accuse you of, you are guilty of. You try to start crap
* *with me *all the time because you felt shunned. You know and I
snip
* *Honest to God (and may I be struck down dead if I am lying) I do
* *not, have not and will never feel shunned by you. *You are an
* *extreme right- wingnut who has semi-delusional tendencies. *I do
* *not like your music nor do I think you are a very accomplished
* *musician.

Many of us could care less children. *TAke your bull****
somewhere else.

Please redirect that as CHILD - I have nothing to do with his rants or
attacking posts
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sam Trenholme Sam Trenholme is offline

Many of us could care less children. Take your bull****
somewhere else.

I hate to sound like someone from AOL, but "me too".

Seriously, it is really tedious to read people flaming each other.
Take it to email or just killfile each other.

- Sam

--
#Sam Trenholme http://samiam.org -- Usenet user since September 1993#
######## My email address is at http://samiam.org/mailme.php ########
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

Many of us could care less children. *TAke your bull****
somewhere else.

I understand how you feel but it is not BS. This twerp threatened to
come to my house in NH and do me physical violence. In the light of
what just happened in AZ, I'd like everyone in this forum to know
that.

Mike C

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve Hawkins[_2_] Steve Hawkins[_2_] is offline

(Michael Dines) wrote in
news:1juwi1e.1mypi7811hjcv0N%mjcnospamheredines@gm ailnospam.com:

snip

A downloaded track or album isn't a lost sale,

You left out the word "illegally" and yes, it is a lost sale. For some
reason you're fixated on the "industry" and the technology; totally
ignoring the artist. The vast majority of todays music is being being
created by "Indie" artists who write the music, produce their own
recordings and do their own marketing. The "Industry" doesn't give us a
dime.

Browse around CD-Baby and you'll get an idea of how many of us there are.
I get paid everytime someone downloads one of my tunes or the entire
album from one of the digital distribution sites I'm on.

but it could be an
opportunity to persuade people with ears better than mp3 to buy a
premium quality recording of that album (so long as you make it
unpiratable).

I've heard this rationalization many times. It ranks right up there with
the venue owner who doesn't want to pay you for performing because he's
providing "valuable exposure".

Unfortunately, it won't be the music people who come up
with this, it would be the recoridng industry - but that will require
some extreme mental evolution.

It'll never happen, new hardware and software would be required to
implement an anti-piracy scheme; the cost would be outrageous.

Rolling Stone asked Dylan about music downloads from the internet and
the complaints from the recording industry about people who do not pay
for it. Dylan responds: "Well, why not? It ain't worth nothing anyway."

Says the multi-millionare who's already made his pile. If it "ain't
worth nothing" I shouldn't have to buy a ticket to see Bob in concert and
he would figure out a way to put all his tunes on a website for free
downloading.

The real problem here is that somehow the listening public has developed
the view that they are entitled to take an artist's work without
compensation. The technology just provides the means.

Steve Hawkins
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 11, 11:25*am, Sam Trenholme
wrote:
Many of us could care less children. *Take your bull****
somewhere else.

I hate to sound like someone from AOL, but "me too".

Seriously, it is really tedious to read people flaming each other. *
Take it to email or just killfile each other.

- Sam

--
#Sam Trenholmehttp://samiam.org-- Usenet user since September 1993#
######## My email address is athttp://samiam.org/mailme.php########
# The following script works around an annoyance in the Nano Editor #
cat | awk '{a=a $0 "\n";if($0 ~ /[a-zA-Z0-9]/){printf("%s",a);a=""}}'

What do you call someone that injects his worthless opinion into
someone else's business?

As much as I think Mike is a lowlife and sick minded freak, who fits
the true definition of asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 11 Jan 2011, Danny T wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

Please redirect that as CHILD - I have nothing to do with his
rants or attacking posts

You have everything to do with it. But now I will nothing to do with
either of you bratty crybabies.

Ta ta forever, punks.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 11, 11:33*am, Mr Soul wrote:
Many of us could care less children. *TAke your bull****
somewhere else.

I understand how you feel but it is not BS. *This twerp threatened to
come to my house in NH and do me physical violence. *In the light of
what just happened in AZ, I'd like everyone in this forum to know
that.

Mike C

To try and grab attention off of a tragedy like AZ it truly more sick
then I thought you were. You've reached a new low.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

To try and grab attention off of a tragedy like AZ it truly more sick
then I thought you were. You've reached a new low.

You have a short attention span - nobody wants to hear from you or I.

Based on things that you posted on FB, I think that you are quite
capable of using deadly force against someone.

Mike C
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

What do you call someone that injects his worthless opinion into
someone else's business?

Listen - it was you that expounded on your Christian morals here on
this forum. I just want everyone to know that you are a hypocrit and
go around threatening to cause violence to someone.

As much as I think Mike is a lowlife and sick minded freak, who fits
the true definition of asshole.

You are a pretty low form of life in my book. Saying that I post as
someone else - you're such an idiot. Why don't you apologize for
making that remark & I'll shut-up on this thread.

Mike C.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

You have everything to do with it. But now I will nothing to do with
either of you bratty crybabies.

Nil - thanks for pointing out to ol' Danny boy that he's equally at
fault.

Mike C

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 11, 8:04*pm, Mr Soul wrote:
To try and grab attention off of a tragedy like AZ it truly more sick
then I thought you were. You've reached a new low.

You have a short attention span - nobody wants to hear from you or I.

Based on things that you posted on FB, I think that you are quite
capable of using deadly force against someone.

Mike C

Anyone that served this country is capable of that. If you are
implying that I said anything about using that kind of force against
you, you're screaming for attention and a total freak - oh wait -
we've already established that.
Next time you post something out of context or try to **** me off
somehow, why don't you review your thoughts of me. In reality, you
must think I'm a super nice and friendly guy. If you really thought I
was crazy like you, you would never take the chance at being such an
asshole towards me.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 11 Jan 2011, Mr Soul wrote in rec.audio.pro:

Nil - thanks for pointing out to ol' Danny boy that he's equally at
fault.

**** you, too. You are both appear to be dangerously psychotic creeps.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

Anyone that served this country is capable of that. If you are
implying that I said anything about using that kind of force against
you, you're screaming for attention and a total freak - oh wait -
we've already established that.
Next time you post something out of context or try to **** me off
somehow, why don't you review your thoughts of me. In reality, you
must think I'm a super nice and friendly guy. If you really thought I
was crazy like you, you would never take the chance at being such an
asshole towards me.

When did you serve in the military? I seriously doubt if you did
that.

I think that you are capable of both good & bad - just like everyone.
I could care less if I **** you off or not but I am not going to
listen to you pontificate about your so-called Christian values,
particularly on a public forum, when I know that you don't have these
values.

And if I am crazy as you say, then how can any of my thoughts be
valid? Danny boy - you just don't make much sense.

Mike C
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

Anyone that served this country is capable of that. If you are
implying that I said anything about using that kind of force against
you, you're screaming for attention and a total freak - oh wait -
we've already established that.
Next time you post something out of context or try to **** me off
somehow, why don't you review your thoughts of me. In reality, you
must think I'm a super nice and friendly guy. If you really thought I
was crazy like you, you would never take the chance at being such an
asshole towards me.

Just for the halibut, I googled your name and military and looked what
popped up - http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.as...earchTerms=gun.

Danny Taddei:

"I know I'm almost a year late on this post... but I just found it. I
really want one of these gun buckles. I can't find one though..... I
live in LA where concealed and open carry have not yet fallen into
socialist's hands - Long live the south!"

I think anyone who speaks in that kind of language is indeed capable
of deadly violence, in the context of today's political climate and
right-wing hate machines.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 12, 7:14*am, Mr Soul wrote:
[...]

If you seriously thought I was dangerous to you, you'd tell the police
or friends - not complete strangers on the internet. You're sick.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

popped up -http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=432342&SearchTerms=gun.

Danny Taddei:

"I know I'm almost a year late on this post... but I just found it. I
really want one of these gun buckles. I can't find one though..... I
live in LA where concealed and open carry have not yet fallen into
socialist's hands - Long live the south!"

I think anyone who speaks in that kind of language is indeed capable
of deadly violence, in the context of today's political climate and
right-wing hate machines.

You're really sick

Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

Both of you: TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!

Paul
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

If you seriously thought I was dangerous to you, you'd tell the police
or friends - not complete strangers on the internet. You're sick.- Hide quoted text -

You can count on me contacting the authorities if you threaten me
again.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr Soul Mr Soul is offline

You're really sick.
Yeah - the stuff you wrote on that gun web site is pretty sick.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sam Trenholme Sam Trenholme is offline

Both of you: TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!

A gentle suggestion: Do what other people do and get a newsreader with
killfiles (the ability to filter obnoxious posters). One good site for
accessing Usenet is aioe.org once you get said newsreader.

I find Usenet unusable these days without killfile support.

- Sam

--
#Sam Trenholme http://samiam.org -- Usenet user since September 1993#
######## My email address is at http://samiam.org/mailme.php ########
# The following script works around an annoyance in the Nano Editor #
cat | awk '{a=a $0 "\n";if($0 ~ /[a-zA-Z0-9]/){printf("%s",a);a=""}}'
Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

On Jan 12, 7:44*pm, Sam Trenholme
wrote:
Both of you: TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!

A gentle suggestion: Do what other people do and get a newsreader with
killfiles (the ability to filter obnoxious posters). *One good site for
accessing Usenet is aioe.org once you get said newsreader.

I find Usenet unusable these days without killfile support.

My problem is that my ISP (AT&T), like many others, doesn't carry
Usenet, so pretty much the only option I have it to read RAP via
Google Groups, which doesn't have a killfile function. I could change
ISPs, but I get a pretty good deal on AT&T, and in all respects except
Usenet it's worked for me.

Peace,
Paul