Madra Rua

Default Sound track for Gold Rush - 1st version?

I have captured my old VHS copy of this video and did a very reasonable
video clean up.

Problem is the audio - it's only organ music but it's tough to filter. I did
a 90% denoise and a depop with CoolEdit but it still has lots of noise and
pops. I took a further sample, made the fft, and repeated the filtering but
then it became distorted. I know I can play with it forever, if I had the
time

However, I like a challenge and would like to complete the filtering. Seems
like I need a good course in audio. Anyone know a good filter for this, or
where I can find a copy of the cleaned up audio?

TIA

S.