Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenaL PenaL is offline

Default Roland 2480, how to get out of "solo-mode"...?

I don't knw how I had turned on permanently "solo-mode". On the top of
the screen the text "solo" blinks all the time. So, now I can't listen
channels without pushing the "solo" on in every channels which I'd like
to listen. Also I can't use loop-effect without the pushing "solo" on in
every channel effect-box. How can I reset the solo-mode. Here you can
read the part of manual. The "hold down CLEAR and press IN 1-16•SOLO"
doesn't work. What went wrong...?

-Pentti

"Soloing Channels in Solo Mode
1. While holding down SHIFT, press IN 1-16•SOLO.
The channel strips’ SELECT buttons flash. When a channel strip’s
SELECT button is flashing, its signal is not currently soloed.
2. Press the desired FADER button to select the set of channels
containing the channel you wish to solo.
3. Press the desired channel’s SELECT button—it lights solidly to show
the channel is
now soloed, and all other channels are temporarily silenced. You can
solo as many
channels as you like.
4. To un-solo a channel, press its SELECT button again. It flashes to
show that the
channel’s no longer soloed.
5. To exit Solo mode, hold down SHIFT and press IN 1-16•SOLO.
Automix can record and play back the muting and un-muting of channels.
To un-mute all currently muted channels, hold down CLEAR and press IN
17-24/AUX
MST•MUTE.
To un-solo all currently soloed channels, hold down CLEAR and press IN
1-16•SOLO."