Posted to rec.audio.pro
Audiowarz Audiowarz is offline

Default DTS Master Audio questions

I have recently upgraded my home movies/ tv library from DVD to Blu Ray.
When I had DVD, I also had a player that separated into I think 6/7 Dobly
Digital channels for various speakers. My current Blu Ray doesn't have a
separator, but I am wondering if it's worth getting a Blu Ray player with
various channel output? Would the output of the channels still be Dolby
Digital or is it now a lossless format? What about separation of Blu Ray
channels with software? I used to be able to do this on my PC with DVD's.

Thanks,
AF