GRussinko GRussinko is offline
Junior Member

Default Pioneer Receiver Question

Hi all,

After taking my old receiver (VSX-9500S) out of storage to move into a new apartment, I hooked everything up and noticed I have no sound on the left front channel, either using "A" or "B" connections. Right front, both rear, and center channels are all working fine. I've also verified that the speaker is not at fault.

I have no schematics and my experience working inside of this thing is limited to having fixed some broken solder joints on the display, so does anyone have any relatively easy things to check before I send this thing to the curb? I love it, but with the cost of new equipment now, it's not really worth having repaired professionally.

Thanks!
-Gary
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias

--
GRussinko

Sounds silly I know, but recheck the balance control.

Mark Z.