Spockie

Default 15 amp fuse with 20 w fuse for wire?

15w fuse with 20w fuse for wire?

my current setting is 15w fuse for both the amp and the wire

but my front speakers go mute when the engine gets turned on then all the
speakers work when the engine is turned off

maybe there is a power loss in the wire and maybe if i put a 20w fuse in
the wire and keep the 15w fuse in the amp things will be more powered for
the amp?

what'ch think
Les

"Spockie" wrote in message
1...
15w fuse with 20w fuse for wire?

What is a 15w and 20w fuse? Do you mean amperage?

but my front speakers go mute when the engine gets turned on then all the
speakers work when the engine is turned off

maybe there is a power loss in the wire and maybe if i put a 20w fuse in
the wire and keep the 15w fuse in the amp things will be more powered for
the amp?

what'ch think

It's not your fuse size that is the problem. I think the problem is the
installer. Maybe if you ground your amp to your tire, just use a spade and
screw it right on in.

Les

Spockie

It's not your fuse size that is the problem. I think the problem is
the installer. Maybe if you ground your amp to your tire, just use a
spade and screw it right on in.

why do you attack my character rather than stick to subject?

my ground point for my stereo and amp are connected by a 12 guage wire

and they both have .2 ohm or less

Les

"Spockie" wrote in message
1...

It's not your fuse size that is the problem. I think the problem is
the installer. Maybe if you ground your amp to your tire, just use a
spade and screw it right on in.

why do you attack my character rather than stick to subject?

You're the one who said not to listen to any of us, remember? We are just a
bunch of "****ers" who don't have first hand experience. Besides, it's fun

my ground point for my stereo and amp are connected by a 12 guage wire

and they both have .2 ohm or less

12 gauge is not large enough. But it still wouldn't cause the problems as
you described. Take it to an installer, let them fix it and be done with it.
From your posts your technical abilities in this area are lacking to say the
least, and are dangerous the other times. Save yourself the trouble and pay
an installer 50 bucks.

Les

Scott Gardner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 05:45:58 GMT, Spockie wrote:

It's not your fuse size that is the problem. I think the problem is
the installer. Maybe if you ground your amp to your tire, just use a
spade and screw it right on in.

why do you attack my character rather than stick to subject?

my ground point for my stereo and amp are connected by a 12 guage wire

and they both have .2 ohm or less

0.2 ohms is a LOT for a ground. If you pass ten amps through a .2 ohm
resistance, you'll have a two-volt drop. Actually, two-tenths of an
ohm is a pretty poor ground, all things considered.

As to why Les came down hard on you, it's because of two things:

1) You've done and asked some AMAZINGLY stupid things here on r.a.c.
I mean, you've done and said things that had people wondering if you
were serious, or maybe you were really one of the regular posters,
making up some silly posts as a joke. As a result, you have no
credibility here.

2) You've insulted the people that HAVE tried to help you here,
calling us "****ers" and accusing us of having "no first-hand
experience". As a result of this, you get no sympathy here.

Between these two (no credibility and no sympathy), you really have no
reason to expect any kind of nice treatment around here. You'd be
better off lurking around for a few months, reading other people's
questions, or perhaps going through the archives and learning from
that.

Or, you could go back to alt.sex.passwords and keep begging for free
passwords to porn sites:

http://tinyurl.com/29e5v

Scott Gardner

FasDeth

Harhar.. that is to funny my man.. Nailed 'em Scott.

Spockie

You attack my character. For what? to tarnish my name in pitty newsgroups?
What kind of deck are you playing with?

This is your life, making small unproductive replies to mass group
messages?

As a result, you have no
credibility here.

2) You've insulted the people that HAVE tried to help you here,
calling us "****ers" and accusing us of having "no first-hand
experience". As a result of this, you get no sympathy here.

You speak for others who do not follow your style, it seems you need to get
my dick out your mouth for I ain't listening.

Got a problem? Send your flames to
meet me in person, handle your business.
You want to go about by flames, that is a bitch game.

continuing your flames and petty replies to many groups; it seems newsgroup
fame has you clunched by the ankles.

"You a dick riding faggot, you love the attention" -nas

lets sum up YOUR life in a few sentences

A guy name Scott likes to post flames and pitty replies; he opporates by
the unproductive quantity of news group posts to build his reputation.

My reply is simple meet me in person, or shut the **** up with your ****ing
name calling.
Scott Gardner

Let's look at the tone of my posts on this newsgroup over the last
nine years compared with yours. I think most other posters would
agree I've been polite and helpful. You, on the other hand, start
calling people "****ers" the first time their advice doesn't work for
you.

So, who has the name-calling problem?

You asked why Les went off on you, and I told you. Because of YOUR
actions here, you have no credibility, and you've earned no sympathy.
That's not a flame, that's an honest description of what's happened
and why you're being treated the way you are. Tone down your posts
and your attitude, and I bet you'll find that the responses get a lot
more helpful almost instantly.

This isn't a petty or vindictive group of people that post here.
There have been a lot of clueless newbies that have gotten a lot of
help here with no one making fun of them, because they had a good
attitude. With your attitude, however, you've invited the exact
treatment you've received.

Did you notice that in your reply where you claim I'M name-calling,
you accuse me of not playing with a full deck, having your dick in my
mouth, you quote a Nas song calling me a "dick-riding faggot", accuse
me of playing a "bitch game", and accuse me of trying to build a
reputation via my newsgroup posts? All that, in a relatively short
post. Do you wonder why no one wants to help you?

Scott Gardner

On Tue, 18 May 2004 03:16:33 GMT, Spockie wrote:

[...]

Les

"Spockie" wrote in message
1...

As a result, you have no
credibility here.

2) You've insulted the people that HAVE tried to help you here,
calling us "****ers" and accusing us of having "no first-hand
experience". As a result of this, you get no sympathy here.

You speak for others who do not follow your style,

Well, he sums up what I was thinking, Scott's just a little nicer to idiots
like yourself than I. You came here and told the regulars that they were
****ers with no first hand experience, and attempt to make yourself appear
to actually know something. But you didn't and now you wonder why noone will
help you. In fact, Scott attempted to help you but you didn't respond to his
post.

it seems you need to get
my dick out your mouth for I ain't listening.

This doesn't even make sense. Are you that stupid you cannot put together a
decent insult.

BTW that's Number 1.

Got a problem? Send your flames to
meet me in person, handle your business.
You want to go about by flames, that is a bitch game.

Number 2 and 3.

continuing your flames and petty replies to many groups; it seems

newsgroup
fame has you clunched by the ankles.

Number 4.

"You a dick riding faggot, you love the attention" -nas

Number 5.

lets sum up YOUR life in a few sentences

Now this is funny. You read 2 posts from Scott and all of the sudden know
his whole life? You're a dumb little ****tard.

My reply is simple meet me in person, or shut the **** up with your

****ing
name calling.

Ah, the sign of a 15 year old punk kid. The obligitory "meet me in person"
line.

Number 6.

Scott, I think this guy has a crush on you. 6 references to himself being
gay and you were the focus of it all. Persistent little twit.

Spockie, bottom line is this. You won't receive help with your attitude.
Your problem could have been long over with by now if you weren't such a
dick to everyone here, then expect help. But maybe when you get older and
learn how to not wet the bed you will understand the whole concept. Until
then I wouldn't expect any help here, just jump on over to CAF and you'll
get some advice. Albeit usually bad advice focusing on audio myths, but
advice nonetheless. Hell, nothing could be worse than what your ignorant ass
already did.

Les

Spockie

Let's look at the tone of my posts on this newsgroup over the last
nine years compared with yours. I think most other posters would

this isn't about tone or being like you.

agree I've been polite and helpful. You, on the other hand, start
calling people "****ers" the first time their advice doesn't work for
you.

you have my posts stuck in your head, get off my dick

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

reputation via my newsgroup posts? All that, in a relatively short
post. Do you wonder why no one wants to help you?

let me school you on arguments since you ****ing cannot stop with your
fallacies.

you say no one, that is an absolute. i have gotten lots of help in this news
group.

again, meet me in person or email me, this responding via newsgroup is a
bothersome.

Spockie

Let's look at the tone of my posts on this newsgroup over the last
nine years compared with yours. I think most other posters would

this isn't about tone or being like you.

agree I've been polite and helpful. You, on the other hand, start
calling people "****ers" the first time their advice doesn't work for
you.

you have my posts stuck in your head, get off my dick

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

reputation via my newsgroup posts? All that, in a relatively short
post. Do you wonder why no one wants to help you?

let me school you on arguments since you ****ing cannot stop with your
fallacies.

you say no one, that is an absolute. i have gotten lots of help in this news
group.

again, meet me in person if you still have a problem with me.
Spockie

[posted and mailed]

Well, he sums up what I was thinking, Scott's just a little nicer to
idiots like yourself than I. You came here and told the regulars that
they were ****ers with no first hand experience, and attempt to make
yourself appear to actually know something. But you didn't and now you
wonder why noone will help you. In fact, Scott attempted to help you
but you didn't respond to his post.

This whole tread turned to **** by you two jerks.

i stayed on topic, you two flame.

take the whole sentences where i say ****ers, then shut the **** up.

Spockie, bottom line is this. You won't receive help with your
attitude. Your problem could have been long over with by now if you
weren't such a dick to everyone here, then expect help. But maybe when

i'm not a "dick" to everyone, you have a problem with absolutes like your
bed buddy scott

Scott Gardner

Well, here are some quotes from Spockie's other posts that seem to
shed some light on his personality:

"all of you who just flamed me, email me your addresses and we can
fist fight"

"i am really puzzled by my personality and would like to change, not
just by reading books on the subject but with some insight."

"i feel like i have been irrational for many years and have had
problems because i have not changed much of my thinking ways."

"thanks for calling me names. i think it will help push me off the
edge in the end."

"Yes, colleges are ****ing full of privileged people all ****ing
privileged."

"I was going to take java, advance c++, calculus I, and honors english
critical thinking, but the honors english is ****ing full. What the
**** do i do, i ****ing take english critical thinking, and what else,
political science? i just **** the honor system and just finish school
as ****ing fast as i can because i am tired of bull **** programs
being only for some but not for others."

"maybe i could just stick this just one club then like two semester
before i transfer i could sign up for business and math club maybe,
also i could apply for disabled service and put that i have
disabilitiy problems, i qualify for psychological reasons and i see a
psychiatrist regularly"

Well, at least he's seeking professional help...

Scott Gardner

On Tue, 18 May 2004 04:58:15 GMT, "Les"
wrote:

"Spockie" wrote in message
. 11...

[...]

Spockie

[posted and mailed]

Scott Gardner wrote in
:

Learn my whole history; then, me the man in person.

reply to my email.
Spockie

[posted and mailed]

Scott Gardner wrote in
:

Well, here are some quotes from Spockie's other posts that seem to
shed some light on his personality:

I open up and you attack my character.

Where is your honor? Confront the problems you have with me through email
and further correspondance.

If you want to be real, then I why do you not reply to my email?

Scott Gardner

On Tue, 18 May 2004 05:09:19 GMT, Spockie wrote:

Let's look at the tone of my posts on this newsgroup over the last
nine years compared with yours. I think most other posters would

this isn't about tone or being like you.

It's absolutely about your tone. You didn't ask any question that
hasn't been asked here a dozen times before, but your tone and
attitude dictated the responses you got.

agree I've been polite and helpful. You, on the other hand, start
calling people "****ers" the first time their advice doesn't work for
you.

you have my posts stuck in your head, get off my dick

They're not "stuck in my head", but when you have to admit, they've
been pretty memorable. In the space of a week, you called a bunch of
the regular posters "****ers", and then vented all the refrigerant out
of your air conditioning system trying to track down a grounding
problem.

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

They're not flames or attacks, and as long as you post in a public
forum, I'll reply in the same forum.

reputation via my newsgroup posts? All that, in a relatively short
post. Do you wonder why no one wants to help you?

let me school you on arguments since you ****ing cannot stop with your
fallacies.

Name one fallacy I've employed. Post hoc ergo propter hoc? Denying
the antecedent? Ad hominem? "School me", if you wish. Maybe I
should be like you and use "****" a lot more in my posts?

you say no one, that is an absolute. i have gotten lots of help in this news
group.

You're right, but you would have gotten a lot more useful replies with
a better attitude on your part.

again, meet me in person or email me, this responding via newsgroup is a
bothersome.

Well, Virginia to California is too long of a trip for me to make to
prove a point, and like I said before, I'll reply to your public posts
in the same forum where I read them.

Seriously, print out your messages from this newsgroup, as well as the
replies you've gotten, and take them to your next session with your
psychiatrist. Talk to him/her about how your attitudes and
perceptions dictate the treatment you receive in society. You say you
want to analyze your thought processes - here's your chance.

Scott Gardner

Spockie

It's absolutely about your tone. You didn't ask any question that
hasn't been asked here a dozen times before, but your tone and
attitude dictated the responses you got.

Still on about my tone, you make these things seem so emotional.

They're not "stuck in my head", but when you have to admit, they've
been pretty memorable. In the space of a week, you called a bunch of
the regular posters "****ers", and then vented all the refrigerant out
of your air conditioning system trying to track down a grounding
problem.

Which regular posters did i call "****ers."

You throw an emotional tantrum, but you do not say the full quote where i
used "****ers" or name which people i called "****ers" in detail

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

They're not flames or attacks, and as long as you post in a public
forum, I'll reply in the same forum.

yeah, you love this attention huh.

Name one fallacy I've employed. Post hoc ergo propter hoc? Denying
the antecedent? Ad hominem? "School me", if you wish. Maybe I
should be like you and use "****" a lot more in my posts?

i said using an absolute like "no one" will help me is a argument fallacy
and is false as there have been people who have helped me.

You're right, but you would have gotten a lot more useful replies with
a better attitude on your part.

attitude has nothing to do with this, emotional cry baby, it is all about
subject

This is the real world *bitch*, everyone cannot be nice to you.

You bother me and wasted my time *kid*.

psychiatrist. Talk to him/her about how your attitudes and
perceptions dictate the treatment you receive in society. You say you

again, everyone is not suppose to me you or be like you think.

now, i ask you again, get off my dick and my tread.
Scott Gardner

On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:00:11 GMT, Spockie wrote:

It's absolutely about your tone. You didn't ask any question that
hasn't been asked here a dozen times before, but your tone and
attitude dictated the responses you got.

Still on about my tone, you make these things seem so emotional.

Look at the responses you got when you insulted people, and then look
at the responses that other people get when they're civil and polite.
Tell me that the replies you get aren't influenced by your language
and your attitude.

They're not "stuck in my head", but when you have to admit, they've
been pretty memorable. In the space of a week, you called a bunch of
the regular posters "****ers", and then vented all the refrigerant out
of your air conditioning system trying to track down a grounding
problem.

Which regular posters did i call "****ers."

You throw an emotional tantrum, but you do not say the full quote where i
used "****ers" or name which people i called "****ers" in detail

It's hardly an "emotional tantrum" - I'm trying to stay reasonable
about the whole thing. I'm not the one tossing around homosexual
insults and profanity - that's you.

Anyway, here's the quote:

"****ers who tell you to use rca spitters, damn,
it is ****y how they ****ng say **** but don't have first hand
knowledge"

Presumably, you're referring to the people that told AL that it's
okay to use RCA splitters to feed multiple amp inputs. In that thread
alone, this would include Scott Johnson and KaeZOO. There was also
the other thread where several people told YOU that it was okay to use
splitters, so you probably insulted them as well.

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

They're not flames or attacks, and as long as you post in a public
forum, I'll reply in the same forum.

yeah, you love this attention huh.

It's mildly entertaining. If I get too bored, I'll PayPal you $15 so
you can your very own password to that porno site you were interested
in and maybe you'll go away.

Name one fallacy I've employed. Post hoc ergo propter hoc? Denying
the antecedent? Ad hominem? "School me", if you wish. Maybe I
should be like you and use "****" a lot more in my posts?

i said using an absolute like "no one" will help me is a argument fallacy
and is false as there have been people who have helped me.

Well, there's one, although it was more of an exaggeration than a
fallacy, and I admitted you were right to correct me. Any others?

You're right, but you would have gotten a lot more useful replies with
a better attitude on your part.

attitude has nothing to do with this, emotional cry baby, it is all about
subject

This is the real world *bitch*, everyone cannot be nice to you.

So your idea of the "real world" means that you can be as rude as you
like to people, and then expect them not only to not call you on it,
but help you out when you ask for it?? I wouldn't quit those therapy
sessions anytime soon.

You bother me and wasted my time *kid*.

Well, either you're getting a late start in school, or you're probably
about fifteen years younger than I am, so your "kid" comment seems
pretty lame. Also, I've been a lot more reasonable about this whole
thing than you have. Even in this thread, I've still tried to help
you out. If you've got .2 Ohms between the ends of your ground
cables, that's a problem.

psychiatrist. Talk to him/her about how your attitudes and
perceptions dictate the treatment you receive in society. You say you

again, everyone is not suppose to me you or be like you think.

Where in that paragraph (half of which you snipped) did I say you
should be like me? You say you want to examine your thought
processes, and that you wonder why you're "irrational". All I
suggested was that you print out your posts and the replies you've
gotten, and discuss them with your therapist. Your doctor will
probably appreciate the insight into your attitude and interpersonal
skills.

now, i ask you again, get off my dick and my tread.

Again with the homosexual insults. Anyone else noticing a trend here?
And as for getting off "your" thread, get back to us once you've
straightened out your grounding problems.

Scott Gardner

Les

Default OT: Attitude problems was: 15 amp fuse with 20 w fuse for wire?

"Spockie" wrote in message
1...

It's absolutely about your tone. You didn't ask any question that
hasn't been asked here a dozen times before, but your tone and
attitude dictated the responses you got.

Still on about my tone, you make these things seem so emotional.

No, it is just that we have reading comprehension skills, which you lack
dumbass.

They're not "stuck in my head", but when you have to admit, they've
been pretty memorable. In the space of a week, you called a bunch of
the regular posters "****ers", and then vented all the refrigerant out
of your air conditioning system trying to track down a grounding
problem.

Which regular posters did i call "****ers."

Scott Johnson and Kaezoo specifically. And everyone else who has in the past
told people to use RCA splitters, so myself, the other Scott, Mark etc. Here
is the quote:

"don't listen to these ****ers who tell you to use rca splitters

damn

it is ****y how they ****ng say **** but don't have first hand knowledge"

You throw an emotional tantrum, but you do not say the full quote where i
used "****ers" or name which people i called "****ers" in detail

Just did dumbass. Your posts are always in google, now quit trying to lie,
you're busted.

i told you, email me the flames and attacks to my character

Why? It is way more fun to show how much of a moron you are in a public
forum. Besides, this is a discussion on RAC for everyone to read.

They're not flames or attacks, and as long as you post in a public
forum, I'll reply in the same forum.

i said using an absolute like "no one" will help me is a argument fallacy
and is false as there have been people who have helped me.

But lying will not help your "arguments", but you don't have one so it is a
moot point.

You're right, but you would have gotten a lot more useful replies with
a better attitude on your part.

attitude has nothing to do with this, emotional cry baby, it is all about
subject

Attitude has everything to do with this. There are several of us that would
have already helped solve the problems that you had. But since you are an
idiot with posts like "where are all the flamers" you won't get that much
help. Besides even when someone offered you help you didn't respond but
instead start screwing around with every ground, which was a waste of time.

This is the real world *bitch*, everyone cannot be nice to you.

You bother me and wasted my time *kid*.

HAHA. You must be 15, maybe 14. You are the one that was getting bent out of
shape when I told you how much of a dumbass you are, now you change? Stick
with one thing or the other, or can you not keep your own lies straight?

psychiatrist. Talk to him/her about how your attitudes and
perceptions dictate the treatment you receive in society. You say you

again, everyone is not suppose to me you or be like you think.

now, i ask you again, get off my dick and my tread.

Scott, you are going to have to tell this guy you are not interested, it's
getting creepy that every post he makes to you he keeps hitting on you.
Wanting you to email him, get off, this guy is seriously ****ed up.

Les

Proper Fuse size help Mitzi Car Audio 10 March 15th 04 06:08 AM
Explorer audio headunit install Paul Scrutton Car Audio 4 March 7th 04 11:57 PM
fuse keeps blowing mk Car Audio 6 January 1st 04 05:47 PM
fuse keeps blowing up..HELP mk Car Audio 3 January 1st 04 05:47 PM
100 amp fuse rokman Car Audio 2 July 6th 03 04:44 PM