The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra

Default ATTN GREG!

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

--
td
ScottW

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

ScottW

Joseph Oberlander

ScottW wrote:

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

Another one for the snapshot archive.

Just point people to the two snapshots when they ask about the
products.

Dogma4e

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:26:38 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

ScottW wrote:

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

Another one for the snapshot archive.

Just point people to the two snapshots when they ask about the
products.

What is this world coming to when the world's most musically accurate
sub doesn't even fetch the friggin' reserve price? Gerg, we feel your
pain. Really, we do.

Looks like its time to fill out that Best Buy job application and see
if you get your money back from that mother****er at Audiogon. He
really ****ed you over with all that bull**** about advertising on his
site. Oh well....
trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

Clearly your anonymous marketing skills have me beat. Well, maybe not
in the heterosexuality dept., of course.

trotsky

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
ScottW wrote:

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

Another one for the snapshot archive.

Good job, troll. What did you say the high bid would be?

trotsky

wrote:

ScottW wrote:

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrne wstxt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

Another one for the snapshot archive.

Just point people to the two snapshots when they ask about the
products.

What is this world coming to when the world's most musically accurate
sub doesn't even fetch the friggin' reserve price? Gerg, we feel your
pain. Really, we do.

How bad is your hi-fi, anony****?

Lionel

wrote:

ScottW wrote:

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how
setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

Another one for the snapshot archive.

Just point people to the two snapshots when they ask about the
products.

What is this world coming to when the world's most musically accurate
sub doesn't even fetch the friggin' reserve price? Gerg, we feel your
pain. Really, we do.

How bad is your hi-fi, anony****?

If you continue to make such good business the next question will be :
"How good *was* your, Gregory Singh ?"

Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

ScottW

It's a way of avoiding finding out they aren't worth a plugged nickel.

trotsky

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra" wrote in message
news:vr3lpvcq42bh8tsid79hn0f44dr1oih4p6@rdmzrnew stxt.nz...

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc....ubw&1067052989

What happened to your sales skills here? Will you be crawling back
into the woodwork now?

But first do explain your reserve strategy. I can't see how setting a
high reserve is going to get units out there and create a buzz.

ScottW

It's a way of avoiding finding out they aren't worth a plugged nickel.

What method did you use for your screenplays?