Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man

Default What is all this talk about science anyway?

The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy, and alongwith Darwinists, Richard Dawkins and the cellular
telephone, concepts like ABX/DBT will also be outlawed.

Should we, the educated community, really fritter away these final hours
of enlightenment in endless debates on intellectual superiority?

Personally, I feel we should unite and await the inevitable final
divorce from science.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Schizoid Man wrote:
The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy,

Education obviously didn't protect your rationality from this kind of
propaganda....

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man

ScottW wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote:

The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy,

Education obviously didn't protect your rationality from this kind of
propaganda....

I make the occasional outrageous post to better comprehend the sheer
lunacy of the times we live in.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy, and alongwith Darwinists, Richard Dawkins and the cellular
telephone, concepts like ABX/DBT will also be outlawed.

Should we, the educated community, really fritter away these final hours
of enlightenment in endless debates on intellectual superiority?

Personally, I feel we should unite and await the inevitable final divorce
from science.

What makes you think that turbans and ABX are incompatible?
Doesn't Arny wear a turban?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

ScottW wrote:
Schizoid Man wrote:

The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy,

Education obviously didn't protect your rationality from this kind of
propaganda....

I make the occasional outrageous post to better comprehend the sheer
lunacy of the times we live in.

We don't live in a time any loonier than the times when the Democrats were
in charge and we had double digit inflation, and interest rates, high
unemployment, and a gigantic deficit. Now these things are all lower except
the deficit (but only as a number, not a percentage of GDP as it has always
been looked whe the left was running it up) and we are in no more danger of
becoming a theocracy than we are of becoming a true free entrprise system
with a gold standard.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Schizoid Man wrote :

The neocons and their cronies are soon going to declare this country a
theocracy,

It's not a very high price to pay if they can stop illegal immigration...

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

In , Robert Morein wrote :

What makes you think that turbans and ABX are incompatible?

Not only turbans some of them are also wearing "Yalmakes".

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Robert Morein wrote :

What makes you think that turbans and ABX are incompatible?

Not only turbans some of them are also wearing "Yalmakes".

Yarmulkes.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Science lies foully murder. The Environmental Faith is the New Fascism. Andre Jute Vacuum Tubes 61 October 9th 05 07:19 PM
For Mickey.. a guide to Global Warming Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 7 October 20th 04 09:13 PM
No science found at Turner Audio Canberra Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 2 November 25th 03 01:42 AM