Quartz

Default WTB: quality 8 track tape player, vintage 8 track type, NOT Otari type

Wanted one pro or higher end vintage style 8 track player, cartridge type
1/4 inch format in excellent or very good working condition.

Contact with type, model, phone and price.

Arrogance, when used to cover up ignorance, is one of our countries fastest
growing crimes.