Posted to rec.audio.tech
Radium

Default Creative Music Synth [220] is the best MIDI synth. Sample-playback is human kakaa.

Creative Music Synth [220] = SB16 ISA's FM synth = the best MIDI synth

Sample-playback stinks

Creative Music Synth [220] is:

1. Real

and

2. Digital

and

3. Hardware

and

4. Real-time

All other FM synths are okay. Wavetables are also okay.

Sample-playback synths are the worst.

Sample playback synths STEEinsert infinite amounts of
'E'EENKS!!insert infinite amounts of '!'!!

FM emulation [or any audio emulation for that matter] is
sample-playback. Sample playback synth = human kakaa

AFAIK, some PCI cards contain something called "Yamaha FM synth". I
don't really like it though, it is emulation. The Avance sound card has

"Avance FM synth", but its also a real stinker as it isn't a real
synth.

The evil PCI loves to inflict pain on other types of slot -- ISA being

the unfortunate victim. PCI cards don't contain real FM synth. Anything

kind of 'OPL' a PCI would have, would be emulation.

The only 'OPL' any PCI cards have is OPL emulation. Emulation stinks
like human diarrhea kakaa foam.

I don't understand why a PCI card cannot contain a real FM synth like
Creative Music Synth [220]. Is there a technical barrier to this?

I can easily tell the difference between the freshness, brightness,
warmth, and liveliness *real* synth from the stale, cacophonous fart of

emulation.

I try playing Creative Music Synth [220], through my so-called
'karaoke voice cancellor' -- which inverts the phase of one stereo
chanel [right or left] and then combines it the other channel -- which
results in anything identical in both the left and right channels being

removed. I get a mono of what was different in the left and right
channels.

When I play Creative Music Synth [220] audio through the
voice-cancellor, it sounds more treble, sharper, brighter, warmer, and
crisper than when I don't use the voice-cancellor.

Please respond with reasonable answers!

Thanks,

Radium

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Joe Kesselman

Troll.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Radium

Joe Kesselman wrote:
Troll.

Not at all.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T

"Radium" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joe Kesselman wrote:
Troll.

Not at all.

Of course it is, you have already done it a couple of times in the past with
the predictable responses explaining exactly why you are a total moron.
What kick do you get out of proving you are an imbecile once again?

Try Google newsgroups if you brain is so stuffed you can't remember what was
said on the same subject in the past.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave H.

"Radium" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joe Kesselman wrote:
Troll.

Not at all.

He's right - trolls are of the Earth, Radium's just on another planet...

Dave H.
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Creative Music Synth [220] = SB16 ISA's FM synth = the best MIDI synth
Sample-playback stinks

So, if I wanted a the BEST rendition of, of say, a Pascal Taskin
double-manual
harpsichord, a sampled version would "stink." And an FM synthesized
version
MUST be the best, and ONLY if it's done on an SB-16 ISA card, right?

And if I wanted the BEST possible playback of the Schnitger Organ at
the
Jacobikirk in Hamburg, the SM-16 ISA is THE ONLY way to go, since
sampled
playback stinks, right?

You're right., you're not a troll.

You're an idiot.

Please respond with reasonable answers!

We have. Now, take a hint: please post some reasonable statements. To
date, you're posts have been idiotic, uninformed, self-contradictory,
wrong
and just plain silly.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Per Stromgren

On 16 Nov 2005 19:53:14 -0800, "Radium" wrote:

Joe Kesselman wrote:
Troll.

Not at all.

Troll++

You have not contributed a single jota. We (I guess I am talking for
many of the readers here) are pretty tired of this.

Per.