Default What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep?

What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
.rogers.com
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.

Try the rec.audio.car newsgroup.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
.rogers.com
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.

Try the rec.audio.car newsgroup.

jriegle

ERROR: Insufficient data given

How about some more information? Do want the biggest, baddest, or something
to add a better bottom end? Is space an issue? Do you want to add
amps?........
John

wrote in message
.rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Peter Larsen

jriegle wrote:

ERROR: Insufficient data given

Not at all, a jeep is an open all terrain vehicle that is likely to be
driven through dust and deserts. The answer is none, if you want a
rolling living room, then get one.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

gregs

In article ogers.com, wrote:
I'd like to put it under the seat to keep it out of site if possible. I'll
install an amp if I have to, but I'm not a bass nut.

Just use Bass Shakers in your seats.Perfect solution.

greg

Awesome, that's what I want. Thanks Greg.

"gregs" wrote in message
. ..
In article ogers.com,

wrote:
I'd like to put it under the seat to keep it out of site if possible.

I'll
install an amp if I have to, but I'm not a bass nut.

Just use Bass Shakers in your seats.Perfect solution.

greg

Awesome, that's what I want. Thanks Greg.

"gregs" wrote in message
. ..
In article ogers.com,