WANTED: Heathkit W-7M mono amp

Old August 22nd 17, 11:11 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace
NWGuy99

Default WANTED: Heathkit W-7M mono amp

I am interested in purchasing Heathkit W-7M (and W-7A) mono amps. Please contact me if you are interested in parting with yours.
thanks
Old September 8th 17, 11:22 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace
NWGuy99

Default WANTED: Heathkit W-7M or AA-91 mono amp

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 3:11:46 PM UTC-7, NWGuy99 wrote:
> I am interested in purchasing Heathkit W-7M (and W-7A) mono amps. Please contact me if you are interested in parting with yours.
> thanks

Since Heathkit later sold the same amp as AA-91, with the only real difference being the paint scheme, I would also be interested in anyone wanting to part with their AA-91 as well.