Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech
[email protected] dipumisc@hotmail.com is offline

Default Looking for audio test clips

I am looking for audio test clips at different sampling frequencies
from 32 KHz to 192 KHz, both 2-channel uncompressed and multichannel
compressed. Any suggestion and pointers are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Dipu
Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message

I am looking for audio test clips at different sampling
frequencies from 32 KHz to 192 KHz, both 2-channel
uncompressed and multichannel compressed. Any suggestion
and pointers are highly appreciated.

Generate them yourself using one of them any fine audio editors.

You can get started with freeware like Audacity or Goldwave.

Scott Prian Scott Prian is offline
Junior Member

Location: Kennesaw, Ga
Send a message via AIM to Scott Prian

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I am looking for audio test clips at different sampling frequencies
from 32 KHz to 192 KHz, both 2-channel uncompressed and multichannel
compressed. Any suggestion and pointers are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Dipu
If you are still looking for tone generators (pink/white noise, tone) NCH has a free demo of what they offer. its like $50 for the real package though

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/index.html
Check out my drumming at www.Youtube.com/Sc0ttPrian

Need CLIPS for pairs of audio faders: Scott, Mike, others? [email protected] Pro Audio 15 November 22nd 08 01:02 AM
Sennheiser Clips Federico Pro Audio 4 October 10th 08 12:06 AM
Windows Sound Recorder - can't record audio clips [email protected] General 1 January 29th 08 02:56 AM
how to download audio/video clips to my local machine? [email protected] Pro Audio 6 October 3rd 05 04:02 PM
how to download audio/video clips to my local machine? [email protected] Tech 6 October 3rd 05 04:02 PM