Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default radio aerial (antenna) won't stay in position

"motzarella" wrote in message

SNIP

many thanks.

p.s. is it me, or are some people decidedly *strange* in these

newsgroups
?

Yes, but you shouldn't be surprised. You sampled a cross-section of
humanity. The difference that you _think_ you detected is that, in a
newsgroup, everyone has a voice, not just the ones with whom you choose to
interact.

Hypothetically (because you don't have enough time), if you were to have a
conversation with every person you encountered, I think you would find an
equal percentage of strange people.

"Sal"