MZ

Default fixed my installation

As some of you may recall, I searched high and low to find a place to
install my audio system, since there's a constant coat of snow on the ground
here and I don't have a garage. Everyone I brought it to said the front
speaker installation couldn't be done. I then found one place that said it
could be done, and I hired them to do it. Well, I've got to give them
credit for doing it, but the work was not all that impressive.

Below are some pictures of their installation, and it sounded as bad as it
looked. Recently, I finally re-installed it all myself (once the ground
thawed), so I posted some before and after pictures.

http://mark.audioguy.net/install/install.html

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

Eddie Runner

man, I would laugh if that install came in my shop...!

Is it so cold where you are that installer try to hurry through
the installs.... or are they trying to work with frozen fingers??

Come on down here to Texas and I will straighten up that
mess for you and you can enjoy our tropical climate...

Eddie Runner

MZ wrote:

As some of you may recall, I searched high and low to find a place to
install my audio system, since there's a constant coat of snow on the ground
here and I don't have a garage. Everyone I brought it to said the front
speaker installation couldn't be done. I then found one place that said it
could be done, and I hired them to do it. Well, I've got to give them
credit for doing it, but the work was not all that impressive.

Below are some pictures of their installation, and it sounded as bad as it
looked. Recently, I finally re-installed it all myself (once the ground
thawed), so I posted some before and after pictures.

http://mark.audioguy.net/install/install.html

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

MZ

man, I would laugh if that install came in my shop...!

Is it so cold where you are that installer try to hurry through
the installs.... or are they trying to work with frozen fingers??

I think their garage is heated.

Come on down here to Texas and I will straighten up that
mess for you and you can enjoy our tropical climate...

I've lived in TX before. It's no picnic. Anyway, problem's solved now.
Now I just need to get rid of the gigantic amp rack they tried to make...

Gary Rodgers

"MZ" wrote in message
| As some of you may recall, I searched high and low to find a place to
| install my audio system, since there's a constant coat of snow on the
ground
| here and I don't have a garage. Everyone I brought it to said the front
| speaker installation couldn't be done. I then found one place that said
it
| could be done, and I hired them to do it. Well, I've got to give them
| credit for doing it, but the work was not all that impressive.
|
| Below are some pictures of their installation, and it sounded as bad as it
| looked. Recently, I finally re-installed it all myself (once the ground
| thawed), so I posted some before and after pictures.
|
| http://mark.audioguy.net/install/install.html

But - did they charge you extra for the silicone, or was that a "free extra"
;-)

Nice fix-up job - wanna do my car next?

Mark S.

man all I can say is WOW.I've seen some **** install jobs but that definitly
takes the cake.Did you go to the shop to complain?? out of curiosity what was
that screw for?? Nice job fixing it up though

Mark S
SoundCity

MZ

man all I can say is WOW.I've seen some **** install jobs but that
definitly
takes the cake.Did you go to the shop to complain?? out of curiosity what

was
that screw for?? Nice job fixing it up though

I didn't complain because, frankly, they did better than anyone else around
here could have. I went to over 10 shops in the area, and they were the
only ones that didn't spin some lie about it not being possible to install a
6 and a 4 in those doors. They're a good group of guys I suppose, and they
surprisingly don't make a living as liars, so I won't reveal who they were
either.

cyrus

lol That's ****ing horrible. Good job altering their creation.

--