Arny Krueger

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robert L. Bass said:

You actually believe Jesus's mommy got pregnant by an "act of God"?

Yup.

I wasn't asking you, but your Idiot Credentials are sterling, so there
was no real need for you to answer.

So Middius in which chapter of "How to Win Friends And Influence People" did
you discover this tactic?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:20:45 -0400, "Arny Krueger"

wrote:

For openers Weil, name a specific public elementary school book store

that
currently sells the Bible. This used to be done, but the liberal ACLU

has
and surely would put a stop to it were it to become known.

Ironic that what started this subthread was an attempt to ban the

mention
of
a certain religious figure from this newsgroup.

It was not an attempt to ban the mention of Jesus in RAO, it was an

attempt to
pursuade one person from declaring, in RAO, his status as son of God as
Absolute Truth.

Hair-splitting.

It was a bald-faced attempt to shout someone off the forum because he
expressessed something about his religious faith. His faith is in Jesus.

It
was an attempt to keep someone from mentioning his faith in Jesus. It was

an
attempt to keep Jesus from being mentioned.

The subject that was at hand when Robert made his utterence
was: Absolute Truth. The objection was that Jesus was presented
as Absolute Truth. Go back and read that post, and the post before
that, the one to which he responded. You will see. He said that there is no
Absolute Truth save Jesus.

What you don't get Arny, is the difference between faith and belief vs
Absolute Truth. There is no Absolute Truth about Jesus. It is a collection
of stories embellished over time, told by people who had certain
agendas, political or otherwise

Robert L. Bass

So Middius in which chapter of "How to Win Friends
And Influence People" did you discover this tactic?

I suspect it was my refusal to flame you and not my belief in Jesus that
inspired the gentleman's wrath.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Robert L. Bass said:

You actually believe Jesus's mommy got pregnant by an "act of God"?

Yup.

I wasn't asking you, but your Idiot Credentials are sterling, so there
was no real need for you to answer.

So Middius in which chapter of "How to Win Friends And Influence People"

did
you discover this tactic?

Why would he want to be friends with such an idiot?

trotsky

The Devil wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:28:52 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Weil, its such a treat when the fish say: No, we're not caught on

your hook,
we just keep jumping out of the water and into your boat because it

feels so
good.

Well, colour me enlightened. I always thought fish couldn't talk.

'Such a treat' indeed.

Arny seems to think there's some parable about the 'miracle of the boats
and fishes.'

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Langis" wrote in message

I guess I should be grateful that eternal paradise, featuring
everlasting; continually rippling orgasms, was scrapped at the
planning stage.

I have a woman who can do that to me. Of course,
she is a devil worshipor

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Matt said:

the fact that Jesus is Lord

You actually believe Jesus's mommy got pregnant by an "act of God"?

Either that, or the turkey baster was invented a lot sooner than
previously thought.

trotsky

George M. Middius wrote:

Matt said:

the fact that Jesus is Lord

You actually believe Jesus's mommy got pregnant by an "act of God"?

Either that, or the turkey baster was invented a lot sooner than
previously thought.

Stephen Worth

In article , Arny Krueger
wrote:

"Stephen Worth" wrote in message

In article , Arny Krueger
wrote:

But the idea that Christian ideas would be offensive speaks to the
narrow-mindedness and intolerance we find with certain hysterical
rabid anti-Christian people.

It all goes back to the old saying, "Choose your enemies carefully,
because they are who you will end up most resembling."

Many old sayings are really pretty meaningless. This appears to be one of
them.

Uh... I was agreeing with you. But whatever you want to think is fine
with me!

See ya
Steve

--
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
VIP RECORDS: Rare 78 rpm recordings on CD in great sound

dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:08:32 -0400, "Robert L. Bass"
wrote:

Perhaps I was unclear.

Perhaps *I* was unclear. You made a statement that was fine. You
claimed that you hadn't seen any evidence of bad behavior by Arnold.
I'm sipmply pointing out that you apparently haven't looked very
closely, and you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by
making such statements.

OK????

Randy

OK guys...everyone has sufficiently spun out of control on this thread.
Thank you for your religious pontifications and posturing. I am sure it
will ultimately enhance our enjoyment of our HT hobby. Anyone still feeling
the need to express or defend their religious beliefs...if you would just do
so on a more appropriate forum. Thank you

wrote:

Perhaps I was unclear.

Perhaps *I* was unclear. You made a statement that was fine. You
claimed that you hadn't seen any evidence of bad behavior by Arnold.
I'm sipmply pointing out that you apparently haven't looked very
closely, and you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by
making such statements.

OK????

Robert L. Bass

Perhaps *I* was unclear. You made a statement that was fine. You
claimed that you hadn't seen any evidence of bad behavior by Arnold.
I'm sipmply pointing out that you apparently haven't looked very
closely, and you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by
making such statements.

Hmm. As I have tried to make clear, I have no interest in the war between
you and Arny. I read what he says for content just as I read what you say.
Why does this trouble you? Just because I get along with Arny does not mean
I'm your enemy. It also does not mean that I agree with everything he says.
The world does not consist entirely of two camps -- pro-Arny vs. anti-Arny.

BTW, I'm not here to do you or anyone else a favor. I come because I enjoy
the discourse -- well, some of it.

NomoreRGS

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver..Listen.......

If you won't stop posting this stuff in this group would you at least
start a new thread. Everyone is entitled to express their beliefs.
Mine is that people should post in the appropriate groups and respect
the beliefs of others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 26 Sep 03 12:52:25 GMT, (Ty Ford) wrote:

Please stop crossposting this to rec.audio.pro.

Regards,

Ty Ford

**Until the worm goes away, I have put "not" in front of my email address.
Please remove it if you want to email me directly.
For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on
http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Robert L. Bass

Just because I get along with Arny does not mean I'm your enemy.

It's obvious you know nothing of RAO culture.

Perhaps it's just that I don't consider personal invective "culture."

You and one other gentleman have repeatedly suggested that I dig deeper to
find dirt on Arny. You managed to pique my curiosity as to your own posting
history. I ran a cursory Google search on you and found not one message out
of the first 100 that was worth reading. Every post had you calling people
names, etc. That's kind of sad.

Ty Ford

In Article , NomoreRGS
wrote:
If you won't stop posting this stuff in this group would you at least
start a new thread. Everyone is entitled to express their beliefs.
Mine is that people should post in the appropriate groups and respect
the beliefs of others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, dear fish,

The best way to attract the attention of those abusing the group is to do so
in the same string so they see it. Starting a new string would not likely
gain their attention.

Regards,

Ty Ford

**Until the worm goes away, I have put "not" in front of my email address.
Please remove it if you want to email me directly.
For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Ty Ford

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver TAKE IT OUTSIDE

Christ on a cross guys! How much effort does it take to look to see your
crossposting this crap to FOUR newsgroups. You're the guy in front of me at
teh stop light to opens his door and empties his ****ing ashtray and then
drives off.

Shake it off, zip up and put it back in your pants.

Thanks,

Ty Ford

**Until the worm goes away, I have put "not" in front of my email address.
Please remove it if you want to email me directly.
For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

dave weil

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:15:32 -0500, "Randy" wrote:

OK guys...everyone has sufficiently spun out of control on this thread.
Thank you for your religious pontifications and posturing. I am sure it
will ultimately enhance our enjoyment of our HT hobby. Anyone still feeling
the need to express or defend their religious beliefs...if you would just do
so on a more appropriate forum. Thank you

Ummmm Randy, my post had *nothing* to do with religion.

You are dismissed now.

.. .
wrote:

Perhaps I was unclear.

Perhaps *I* was unclear. You made a statement that was fine. You
claimed that you hadn't seen any evidence of bad behavior by Arnold.
I'm sipmply pointing out that you apparently haven't looked very
closely, and you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by
making such statements.

OK????

dave weil

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:49:15 -0400, "Robert L. Bass"
wrote:

Perhaps *I* was unclear. You made a statement that was fine. You
claimed that you hadn't seen any evidence of bad behavior by Arnold.
I'm sipmply pointing out that you apparently haven't looked very
closely, and you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by
making such statements.

Hmm. As I have tried to make clear, I have no interest in the war between
you and Arny.

Sorry, but you inserted yourself in when you took a position.

If you want to mistakenly hold that position, fine. Don't expect me to
think that you know what you're talking about though.

I read what he says for content just as I read what you say.
Why does this trouble you? Just because I get along with Arny does not mean
I'm your enemy. It also does not mean that I agree with everything he says.
The world does not consist entirely of two camps -- pro-Arny vs. anti-Arny.

All I can say is wait. You'll eventually come around if you stay long
enough. They all do.

BTW, I'm not here to do you or anyone else a favor. I come because I enjoy
the discourse -- well, some of it.

NomoreRGS

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver. May be alt.opinion.religious.fanatics might be more appropriate. Please move!

May be alt.opinion.religious.fanatics might be more appropriate.
Please move!

Why don't you discuss you views with some
Islam extremists.

wrote:

[...]

Robert L. Bass

Why don't you discuss you views with some
Islam extremists.

As opposed to Islamic moderates?

Robert L. Bass

Why don't you discuss you views with some
Islam extremists.

As opposed to Islamic moderates?

Robert L. Bass

Hmm. As I have tried to make clear, I have no interest in the war
between
you and Arny.

Sorry, but you inserted yourself in when you took a position.

My position regaring Arny is that he posts a lot of stuff about audio. Your
personal problems with him are of no concern to me.

If you want to mistakenly hold that position, fine.

Yes, I intend to continue to believe that he posts stuff about audio.
Anything he posts regarding you is irrelavent to me, as are your opinions of
him.

Don't expect me to think that you know what
you're talking about though.

Do you believe that I care whether you think I know something about Arny?
It's your war, friend. Feel free to fight it until Jesus comes back.
[yawn]

I read what he says for content just as I read
what you say. Why does this trouble you?
Just because I get along with Arny does not
mean I'm your enemy. It also does not mean
that I agree with everything he says. The
world does not consist entirely of two camps
-- pro-Arny vs. anti-Arny.

All I can say is wait. You'll eventually come around
if you stay long enough. They all do.

Perhaps. Then again, perhaps I'll come to some conclusions concerning you.
I've already decided not to read more from a certain other combatant.

Regards,
Robert

dave weil

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:57:07 -0400, "Robert L. Bass"
wrote:

Hmm. As I have tried to make clear, I have no interest in the war

between
you and Arny.

Sorry, but you inserted yourself in when you took a position.

My position regaring Arny is that he posts a lot of stuff about audio. Your
personal problems with him are of no concern to me.

If you want to mistakenly hold that position, fine.

Yes, I intend to continue to believe that he posts stuff about audio.

However, that's not what you said before, so you're already
backtracking.

Anything he posts regarding you is irrelavent to me, as are your opinions of
him.

Don't expect me to think that you know what
you're talking about though.

Do you believe that I care whether you think I know something about Arny?
It's your war, friend. Feel free to fight it until Jesus comes back.
[yawn]

Yes, yawn. That would be about forever, wouldn't it?

I read what he says for content just as I read
what you say. Why does this trouble you?
Just because I get along with Arny does not
mean I'm your enemy. It also does not mean
that I agree with everything he says. The
world does not consist entirely of two camps
-- pro-Arny vs. anti-Arny.

All I can say is wait. You'll eventually come around
if you stay long enough. They all do.

Perhaps. Then again, perhaps I'll come to some conclusions concerning you.
I've already decided not to read more from a certain other combatant.

You want to defend Arnold, that's your right. It's your right to
defend a guy who talks about feces and other anal images.

shrug

Used Yamaha receiver EBG General 4 June 22nd 04 07:41 PM
Denon AVR-2803 or Yamaha RX-V1400 Eddie E Audio Opinions 0 December 27th 03 10:36 PM
Question regarding "tone defeat" button on Denon receiver RobH Audio Opinions 0 November 8th 03 01:51 PM
Denon vs Yamaha receiver Jason Wong Audio Opinions 514 October 29th 03 07:53 AM
What brand of low end receiver to go with (Yamaha, Sony, etc) MarkW General 1 September 15th 03 12:10 PM