Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A link for the RAO trolls to fawn over:

On Jan 21, 6:17*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

On the contrary. It is a clear indication that you are
a typical "Jack of All Trades ande master of None"

Way better than being the jack of just one trade, and never really mastering
it like you Iain.

IKYABWAI

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 21, 6:56*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

BTW, life is sooo good away from RAO.

How would you kow?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 21, 6:56*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Haven't you noticed that when people stop lying about me, my posting rate on
RAO goes way down?

Let's list the "lies" that have been told about you:

1. You're not a professional recordist.

In actuality, as has been shown, you're not.

2. You are a piece of ****.

In actuality, as has been shown, you are.

3. You are afraid to show any of your recording work and you yourself
have admitted that it's of a very low standard.

As you can see, GOIA, not one lie has been told about you. No, your
posting rate ("It's not my fault!" cried GOIA) has little to do with
your claimed reason and much more to do with your various mental
issues.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 21, 4:56�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

�Your bleating is �becoming tiresome.

Haven't you noticed that when people stop lying about me, my posting rate on
RAO goes way down?

Since your personality disorders make you believe everyone else is
lying, I guess you'll never escape.

BTW, life is sooo good away from RAO.

That sounded utterly unconvincing. People who are living the good
life don't feel the need to boast about it to strangers on the
Internet.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 21, 7:24�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

i.fi

Arny's 15 minutes of fame (infamy) have passed.

Actually, my most recent "15 minutes of fame" lasted about 60 minutes.

There may be more in my future.

And I'm sure it will involve a clock tower and an automatic weapon.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 20, 8:54*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 5:39 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 4:05 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 1:17 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
The problem is not that I'm just one person because
after all you're just one person and you have proven
that you have access to all that.

The access is not taken for granted, Mr. Krueger, it is
the result of a lot of hard work.

Yup. OTOH, I don't believe that you've ever actually done
significant architectural mods on any of the venues
you've recorded in.

No. What I do, Mr. Krueger, as someone who is concerned
about the ultimate sound quality of the project is to
look for *and use halls that sound good without architectural
mods, halls that have the appropriate acoustics for the kind
of music.

That's one big difference between you and I, John. We have
different goals and are doing different things to achieve them.
Seems like a simple concept but somehow you don't seem
to be getting it.

You are correct, Mr. Krueger, in that I don't "get it." Though
you have now admitted you were incorrect to claim that you
are a "professional" recording engineer, surely the shared
goal of all who record music is to do so without compromise,
to do so with the highest possible quality? If you don't share
that goal - as appears to be the cae form your descriptions of
how and where you make your music recordings - why on
Earth do you spend hours every day posting to _audio_ forums?

In the last 10 years, I have recorded in California, Kansas,
Indiana, South Dakota, New York, Montreal, several locations
in Minnesota, and Henry Wood Hall in London. Not one of
them required me to do any building construction, though
the hall in Goshen, Indiana, and Henry Wood Hall do have
acoustics that can be modified with peripheral drapes.

How many square feet of drapes would it take to make a
difference in a room with over 20,000 square feet of wall,
floor and ceiling space, given that it has no appreciable
absorptive surfaces in it at all?

Many, many square feet, Mr. Krueger, as you can see if
you take the virtual tour at http://www.gcmusiccenter.org/php/fac...tour/index.php
..

...and I'm Arny Krueger, just a guy trying to make
over a 54 year old church sanctuary on a well-stretched
shoestring.

Sigh. There's nothing to stop you exploring other halls,
other musicians, Mr. Krueger.

Nothing but priorities.

Well, if you are are a "professional" recording engineer,
as *you have been claiming, Mr. Krueger, what other priorities
exist?

The priorities that are involved by my other areas of involvement.

Obfuscate much, Mr. Krueger? So let me see" you are an
audio recording engineer who has other priorities than
trying to achive the best recorded sound quality. How's
that business strategy working for you? :-)

When I record piano, for example, at my expense I have
the instrument voiced to suit the performer's needs
before the start of the first session and tuned before each
subsequent session. If you want good piano sound, start
with a well-tuned piano. If you don't take that care, it
doesn't really matter *how good your microphones are nor
how carefully you place them.

Agreed.

So why then don't you apply similar care and attention to
detail with _your_ sound recordings, Mr. Krueger? That's all
part and parcel of being a professional recording engineer.

Piano tuning is not very expensive...

Depends on who you use, how skilled they are, the condition
of the piano, and how fussy the pianist and production team are.
You can see the piano and the recording team for my most
recent project at
http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...hp/photo/1688/ .

As you can see from the photo, I used Dennis Chupp -
http://www.chuppspianos.com/ - who is widely regarded as an
expert on Steinways. Dennis's shop isn't far from you, Mr.
Krueger; you should pay him a visit.

The instrument at Goshen College needed more work than I
had expected and Mr. Chupp's fee eventually came to
several hundred dollars. It was still value for money because
without that work, the project would have been stillborn unless
I spent very much more than that to rent an instrument.

and [piano tuning] can be a reasonable precaution

For performing and recording _music_, Mr. Krueger, I
would say it's essential. YMMV, it appears.

So why then don't you apply similar care and attention to
detail with _your_ sound recordings, Mr. Krueger? That's
all part and parcel of being a professional recording
engineer.

[Priorities], John. The great sound of a well-tuned piano is lost
if the piano at hand is mediocre, or if it is trapped in a room with
very poor acoustics.

So why not use a better instrument in a better room? It is
hardly arduous to do either.

As I said, you are just throwing up excuse after excuse
as to why your own recordings, by your own words, Mr.
Krueger, are not up to your own standards of quality.

Not excuses John. Reasons. *You seem to be incapable of
relating to people who don't have the identical same priorities
as you do.

Again you are correct, Mr. Krueger. I just can't get my head
around the concept of a recording engineer who doesn't
give sound quality a particularly high priority but who posts
10s of 1000s of messages to Usenet audio groups.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jan 21, 6:56 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

BTW, life is sooo good away from RAO.

How would you kow?

Of course I wouldn't kow. ;-)

But, let me count the other forums where I routinely post in peace...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

BTW I'd say "JJ sends his regards", but he has no regards for you. Oh,
well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jan 21, 6:56 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Haven't you noticed that when people stop lying about
me, my posting rate on RAO goes way down?

Let's list the "lies" that have been told about you:

1. You're not a professional recordist.

In actuality, as has been shown, you're not.

2. You are a piece of ****.

In actuality, as has been shown, you are.

3. You are afraid to show any of your recording work and
you yourself have admitted that it's of a very low
standard.

The above lies are proof positive that you want me to continue to post on
RAO.

Thanks for sharing, Grasshopper.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 21, 7:24?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

i.fi

Arny's 15 minutes of fame (infamy) have passed.

Actually, my most recent "15 minutes of fame" lasted
about 60 minutes.

There may be more in my future.

And I'm sure it will involve a clock tower and an
automatic weapon.

IOW, me bravely climbing the tower and peacefully disarming you.

Sorry about your need for violence, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 20, 8:54 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 5:39 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 4:05 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

On Jan 20, 1:17 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

Thanks for admitting that, John.

Though
you have now admitted you were incorrect to claim that you
are a "professional" recording engineer,

But only at certain times. At other times I am.

surely the shared
goal of all who record music is to do so without
compromise,

Really? Doesn't sound very real world to me. Real world efforts always
involve compromise. Some say that the essence of engineering is finding a
acceptable compromise among conflicting priorities.

to do so with the highest possible quality?

Possible is a word that implies judgement calls. What is possible for me may
be impossible for you, and vice versa.

If you don't share
that goal - as appears to be the cae form your
descriptions of
how and where you make your music recordings - why on
Earth do you spend hours every day posting to _audio_
forums?

So much to learn, so much to share.

In the last 10 years, I have recorded in California,
Kansas, Indiana, South Dakota, New York, Montreal,
several locations in Minnesota, and Henry Wood Hall in
London. Not one of
them required me to do any building construction, though
the hall in Goshen, Indiana, and Henry Wood Hall do have
acoustics that can be modified with peripheral drapes.

How many square feet of drapes would it take to make a
difference in a room with over 20,000 square feet of
wall, floor and ceiling space, given that it has no appreciable
absorptive surfaces in it at all?

Many, many square feet, Mr. Krueger, as you can see if
you take the virtual tour at
http://www.gcmusiccenter.org/php/fac...tour/index.php

Applying that material is on my to-do list. It will probably take a while,
given that there is no financing for it at this time.

...and I'm Arny Krueger, just a guy trying to make
over a 54 year old church sanctuary on a
well-stretched shoestring.

Sigh. There's nothing to stop you exploring other
halls, other musicians, Mr. Krueger.

Nothing but priorities.

Well, if you are a "professional" recording
engineer,
as you have been claiming, Mr. Krueger, what other
priorities exist?

The priorities that are involved by my other areas of
involvement.

Obfuscate much, Mr. Krueger?

Not at all. I've said what those other areas are, at least in other posts.

So let me see" you are an
audio recording engineer who has other priorities than
trying to achieve the best recorded sound quality. How's
that business strategy working for you? :-)

Fair to middling.

[...]

Interesting. he appears to be a little salty for our trustee board...

The instrument at Goshen College needed more work than I
had expected and Mr. Chupp's fee eventually came to
several hundred dollars. It was still value for money
because without that work, the project would have been stillborn
unless I spent very much more than that to rent an instrument.

Several hundred dollars would probably be eaten by his travel fees to the
Detroit area. There is local talent in the Detroit area.

and [piano tuning] can be a reasonable precaution

For performing and recording _music_, Mr. Krueger, I
would say it's essential. YMMV, it appears.

The way things are going, that might be as much as a decade from now.

So why then don't you apply similar care and attention
to detail with _your_ sound recordings, Mr. Krueger?
That's
all part and parcel of being a professional recording
engineer.

[Priorities], John. The great sound of a well-tuned
piano is lost if the piano at hand is mediocre, or if it
is trapped in a room with very poor acoustics.

So why not use a better instrument in a better room? It is
hardly arduous to do either.

Priorities, priorities. My goal is to improve the local venue until the
sound quality meets my standards. My goal is not to make one very nice
little recording to sell, but to have an appropriate venue to use again and
again. My goal is not to obtain fame or fortune but to create a resource.

As I said, you are just throwing up excuse after excuse
as to why your own recordings, by your own words, Mr.
Krueger, are not up to your own standards of quality.

Not excuses John. Reasons. You seem to be incapable of
relating to people who don't have the identical same
priorities as you do.

Again you are correct, Mr. Krueger. I just can't get my
head around the concept of a recording engineer who doesn't
give sound quality a particularly high priority but who posts
10s of 1000s of messages to Usenet audio groups.

Thanks for agreeing that your field of vision is highly limited, John.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:

BTW, life is sooo good away from RAO.

How would you kow?

Of course I wouldn't kow. ;-)

But, let me count the other forums where I routinely post in peace...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

BTW �I'd say "JJ sends his regards", but he has no regards for you. Oh,
well.

You think living a good life means posting on at least 9 Internet
forums? ROTFLMAO!!!!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 21, 9:36�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 21, 7:24?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

hti.fi

Arny's 15 minutes of fame (infamy) have passed.

Actually, my most recent "15 minutes of fame" lasted
about 60 minutes.

There may be more in my future.

And I'm sure it will involve a clock tower and an
automatic weapon.

IOW, me bravely climbing the tower and peacefully disarming you.

Sorry about your need for violence, Marc.

IKYABWAI.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

You think living a good life means posting on at least 9
Internet forums? ROTFLMAO!!!!

A response within 30 minutes of my post at 10am local time.

Someone is sitting at home with nothing to do but make trouble?

Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Haven't you noticed that when people stop lying about
me, my posting rate on RAO goes way down?

Let's list the "lies" that have been told about you:

1. You're not a professional recordist.

In actuality, as has been shown, you're not.

2. You are a piece of ****.

In actuality, as has been shown, you are.

3. You are afraid to show any of your recording work and
you yourself have admitted that it's of a very low
standard.

The above lies are proof positive that you want me to continue to post on
RAO.

They aren't lies, GOIA.

Thanks for sharing, Master.

I really don't care, GOIA.

Have you always had trouble distinguishing fact from reality?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

BTW, life is sooo good away from RAO.

How would you kow?

Of course I wouldn't kow. ;-)

Good one, GOIA!

My humble and abject apologies for the typo you have pointed out!

So how do you know what life away from RAO is like?

But, let me count the other forums where I routinely post in peace...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

Wheee.

It's kind of insane to come to a place you cannot, yes?

BTW *I'd say "JJ sends his regards", but he has no regards for you. Oh,
well.

LOL!

Why would you presume that I care? And what stops him from stating
this himself?

The last time I shaved your wife's back she said she had no regards
for you either. So there is a nice, fresh IKYABWAI for you, seeing as
how that's all you understand. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 21, 10:01�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

You think living a good life means posting on at least 9
Internet �forums? �ROTFLMAO!!!!

A response within 30 minutes of my post at 10am local time.

Someone is sitting at home with nothing to do but make trouble?

Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. But to answer your lame questions, I take 15 minute breaks
from writing every 60 to 90 minutes. It's very easy to check RAO
during these breaks. And while your narcissistic personality disorder
makes you think that I'm waiting for your next little kernel of
wisdom, it's actually a mere coincidence when I respond to your posts
within a few minutes. Sorry to burst your bubble of insanity.

Boon

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. But to answer your lame questions, I take 15
minute breaks from writing every 60 to 90 minutes.

In short, this is the question that Marc runs from answering.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:
Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. �But to answer your lame questions, I take 15
minute breaks from writing every 60 to 90 minutes.

In short, this is the question that Marc runs from answering.

No, it isn't. It's a dumb question that only someone with personality
disorders would take seriously.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote:

Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. But to answer your lame questions, I take 15
minute breaks from writing every 60 to 90 minutes.

In short, this is the question that Marc runs from
answering.

Here we go again with the conspiracy theories....
sigh................ So that's right Arny we all sit around
computers all day just waiting for your words of wisdom
(Cough!) so we can be demeaned by your supreme intellect.
Excuse me while I go and vomit! Even as sarcasm (which you
will miss) it is unpalatable!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:

Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. �But to answer your lame questions, I take 15
minute breaks from writing every 60 to 90 minutes.

In short, this is the question that Marc runs from
answering.

Here we go again with the conspiracy theories....
sigh................ �So that's right Arny we all sit around
computers all day just waiting for your words of wisdom
(Cough!) so we can be demeaned by your supreme intellect.
Excuse me while I go and vomit! �Even as sarcasm (which you
will miss) it is unpalatable!

Well, it's clear that Arny is on his last legs and is scrambling to
find any little reason to ply the debating trade. I'm scratching my
head at the sheer stupidity of this one. Am I being paid by the hour
or the post? What the **** does that mean? Does he actually think
I've been hired to debate him on Usenet? There goes the personality
disorders again. What an idiot.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

Am I being paid by the hour
or the post? What the **** does that mean? Does he actually think
I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general, i.e.
people here getting paid by someone or some organization. I think that
it must tie in somehow to his belief in many sockpuppets.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 21, 5:20�pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour
or the post? �What the **** does that mean? �Does he actually think
I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general, i.e.
people here getting paid by someone or some organization. �I think that
it must tie in somehow to his belief in many sockpuppets.

Well, it's certainly a paranoid personality disorder in a nutshell.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 5:20?pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,

?Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour
or the post? ?What the **** does that mean? ?Does he
actually think
I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in
general, i.e.
people here getting paid by someone or some organization.
?I think that
it must tie in somehow to his belief in many sockpuppets.

Well, it's certainly a paranoid personality disorder in a
nutshell.

Boon

Well that's just Krazy old Krueger for you :-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 21, 8:20 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour or the post? What the **** does that
mean? Does he actually think I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general,
i.e. people here getting paid by someone or some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him :-)

I think that it must tie in somehow to his belief in many sockpuppets.

Arny has also accused me as posting under sockpuppet aliases.
(For the record, I don't.)

You all do realize, of course, that the person posting here as
Arny Krueger is actually Tom Nousaine using an alias. Which
is why the real Arny Krueger was so bewildered when he
appeared at HE2005 :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 21, 11:57*am, Boon wrote:
On Jan 21, 9:36 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 21, 7:24?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

hti.fi

Arny's 15 minutes of fame (infamy) have passed.

Actually, my most recent "15 minutes of fame" lasted
about 60 minutes.

There may be more in my future.

And I'm sure it will involve a clock tower and an
automatic weapon.

IOW, me bravely climbing the tower and peacefully disarming you.

Sorry about your need for violence, Marc.

IKYABWAI.

That's all GOIA can do.

Apparently the voices in his head just repeat what has been said to
him, over and over. before he spits it back out as an 'original' idea.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 21, 8:52*pm, John Atkinson wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:20 pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour or the post? *What the **** does that
mean? *Does he actually think I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general,
i.e. people here getting paid by someone or some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him :-)

Speaking of which, I still haven't received the December check. Is it
in the mail yet?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 21, 7:24?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

i.fi

Arny's 15 minutes of fame (infamy) have passed.

Actually, my most recent "15 minutes of fame" lasted
about 60 minutes.

There may be more in my future.

And I'm sure it will involve a clock tower and an
automatic weapon.

IOW, me bravely climbing the tower and peacefully disarming you.

From your bloated state in the pic you posted,
you probably could not get out of the armchair,
let alone climb a tower:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 22, 12:42 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:52 pm, John Atkinson wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:20 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour or the post? What the **** does that
mean? Does he actually think I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general,
i.e. people here getting paid by someone or some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him :-)

Speaking of which, I still haven't received the December check.
Is it in the mail yet?

Sorry, no. The number of people needing to be paid
to harass Arny Krueger has expanded rapidly,
leading to a temporary shortage of funds. Plus the
US dollar to Finnish currency exchange rate is
punitive right now,

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

wrote:
Marc, do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

Straw man. ?But to answer your lame questions, I take 15
minute breaks from writing every 60 to 90 minutes.

In short, this is the question that Marc runs from
answering.

No, it isn't. It's a dumb question that only someone
with personality disorders would take seriously.

Note that I've got you taking it seriously as you try to avoid answering it!

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

Well, it's clear that Arny is on his last legs and is
scrambling to find any little reason to ply the debating trade.

It's not about being on my last legs, but simply wondering why I bother with
this band of idiots.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that
in general, i.e. people here getting paid by someone or
some organization.

The basic idea is respect for people's intelligence. I find it hard to
believe that people will act this stupid without some kind of outside
inducement.

I think that it must tie in somehow to his belief in many sockpuppets.

There's not many of anything on RAO, Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 21, 8:20 pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour or the post? What the ****
does that mean? Does he actually think I've been hired
to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that
in general, i.e. people here getting paid by someone or
some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him
:-)

You got amazing mileage out of that CES luncheon!

;-)

Nahh, John these fools are so star struck at actually being able to converse
with you that they would do anything...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

You all do realize, of course, that the person posting
here as Arny Krueger is actually Tom Nousaine using an
alias. Which is why the real Arny Krueger was so bewildered when he
appeared at HE2005 :-)

Obviously a joke, because Tom and I were both present at the HE2005 debate.

John looked so out of it on that fateful afternoon, that I'm not sure he can
even remember seeing both of us at the same time. The post about suggests
that he doesn't. If true, very sad.

Or maybe what John said above is true, and I used hyperspeed so that it
appeared that I was both on stage and in the audience at the same time. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 22, 7:42*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

You all do realize, of course, that the person posting
here as Arny Krueger is actually Tom Nousaine using an
alias. Which *is why the real Arny Krueger was so bewildered when he
appeared at HE2005 :-)

Obviously a joke, because Tom and I were both present at the HE2005 debate.

Wow, GOIA. It was a joke, huh?

I'm so glad you "got it". LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:52 pm, John Atkinson wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:20 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
Boon wrote:
Am I being paid by the hour or the post? What the **** does that
mean? Does he actually think I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general,
i.e. people here getting paid by someone or some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him :-)

Speaking of which, I still haven't received the December check.
Is it in the mail yet?

Sorry, no. The number of people needing to be paid
to harass Arny Krueger has expanded rapidly,
leading to a temporary shortage of funds.

Times are tough all over. The West Coast District has actually been
forced to lay off several sockpuppets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 22, 7:35*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Well, it's clear that Arny is on his last legs and is
scrambling to *find any little reason to ply the debating trade.

It's not about being on my last legs, but simply wondering why I bother with
this band of idiots.

Let's examine your 'logic', GOIA:

RAO is a bunch of idiots. But you are 'smart' for hanging around RAO
trolling, being obnoxious, and generally making an ass out of
yourself.

Insanity much? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 22, 7:39*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Nahh, John these fools are so star struck at actually being able to converse
with you that they would do anything...

Ah, the jealousy thing again. JA is well-known and respected in his
field and you're... well, you're GOIA from Detroit.

Some famous people I have personally met (and was not "star-struck"
by):

Cleo Laine and John Dankworth
Paul Newman (several times. I was lucky enough to have dinner with him
once. He was truly a great guy).
Phil Collins, Tony Banks, Michael Rutherford and Steve Hackett
Ian Anderson and Martin Barre
Many current and former pro sports figures including Hall-of-Famers
Harmon Killebrew and Rod Carew
Many local and national media personalities.
Pat Nixon
Gerald Ford
Many, many other local and national politicians

There are probably more. This is off the top of my head.

With apologies to JA (whom I've never met) he doesn't hold a candle in
"star power" to some of these people.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 22, 5:35�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Well, it's clear that Arny is on his last legs and is
scrambling to �find any little reason to ply the debating trade..

It's not about being on my last legs, but simply wondering why I bother with
this band of idiots.

Yes, stop bothering. Leave.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Am I being paid by the hour or the post? *What the **** does that
mean? *Does he actually think I've been hired to debate him on Usenet?

I believe that Arny has referred to something like that in general,
i.e. people here getting paid by someone or some organization.

He once implied it was me paying you guys to harass him :-)

Speaking of which, I still haven't received the December check. Is it
in the mail yet?

You're not getting your check. Did you forget you signed up for the
incentive-only program? Your bonus assignment was to get either Arnii or
Scottie to assault his respective spouse and be carted off to jail.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jan 22, 7:39 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Nahh. John, these fools are so star struck at actually
being able to converse with you that they would do
anything...

Ah, the jealousy thing again.

Jealousy?

LOL!

JA is well-known and respected in his field...

....in some quarters, mostly naive audiophiles and people who make their
money selling overpriced toys, retro-technology or out-and-out snake oil.

In other quarters he is unfortunately reviled and condemned.

Similarly, I am reviled and condemned by naive audiophiles and people who
make their money selling overpriced toys, retro-technology or out-and-out
snake oil.

and you're... well, you're the guy from Detroit...

....that kicked John's ass in a debate that he set up and paid for. My first
crushing blow was showing that John has made a career out of perverting the
meanings of two common words - objectivist and subjectivist. For John, it
quickly went down hill after that.

Some famous people I have personally met (and was not
"star-struck" by):

snip massive name-dropping

Prove your claim that you weren't star struck by them, Grasshopper. Seems to
me that you making such a big point of meeting these folks so many years
later indicates that you were highly impressed, at the very least. IOW, by
fawning over Atkinson and listing these other persons out so carefully,
you've supported my claim - you're way to easy to impress.

Hmm, let me drop some names. I did live sound for Vice President Herbert
Humphrey and The Dave Brubek Quartet. No, I didn't kiss their rings, I
provided them with a valuable service, something that they didn't have
without my technical skills.

Grasshopper, I predict that you won't be impressed, and will further revile
me for my accomplishments. It is what you do.

trolls Dersu Uzala Vacuum Tubes 2 March 7th 08 12:01 PM
Ode to the trolls Browntimdc Audio Opinions 1 January 12th 04 07:38 PM
Trolls Tim Williams Vacuum Tubes 3 December 12th 03 12:41 AM
trolls again Choky Vacuum Tubes 11 November 20th 03 12:33 AM
trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 1 November 3rd 03 07:54 AM