Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
scott johnson

Default Real Time Analyzer?

mcmelectronics used to sell one in their catalogs........ you might try
their website mcmelectronics.com

"Sanitarium" wrote in message
Hi there... Does anyone make an RTA Program? Something I can run my my
IBM T20 Laptop?
I know it will not come close to the $2000+ units I see.

Im looking for a basic RTA I can use to set up crossover points and
such. possibly a program I can run on my laptop with a calibrated mic?

Does something exist for the casual hobbyist? possibly $30 for the
software and $60-$100 for the mic.

Cassette Adaptor-- Do they degrade with time? MS General 11 June 26th 04 09:05 PM
DCM Time Window History Greg Berchin General 0 November 16th 03 02:11 PM
real audio settings Ed Smith General 2 October 16th 03 04:38 PM
Real Audio Stream to Files !! Bhaskar General 0 August 22nd 03 02:49 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM