Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Arny Krueger

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've already offered to share some blame, but that's not good enough
for all of the RAO trolls. They've said in so many words that they
aren't going to be happy until I not only abandon RAO, but also
commit suicide right away. Any number of specific means of suicide
have been suggested any number of times.

So, why do you persist in posting to RAO?

A fair question.

Some newbies stumble into it. I often try to help them find more productive
places when they become frustrated with it.

Everyone else has abandoned it.

Pretty much. I am among the few remaining who post there, and are interested
in audio.

It's all flames.

Some exceptions.

There's nothing coherent going on over there.

Precious little, yes.

All that posting there has ever bought you (or anyone
else) is grief.

Pretty close to the way things have been for the last few years. I guess I'm
too sentimental about the days when a lot of audio was discussed there.

This being said, I don't understand why you not only
persist in posting there but continuing to crosspost junk there into
other audio groups.

I try to seal off the crossposts. It's dirty work but someone probably has
to do it. I've done that to this particular thread any number of times, but
it keeps growing so many branches. After this post...

Used Yamaha receiver EBG General 4 June 22nd 04 07:41 PM
Denon AVR-2803 or Yamaha RX-V1400 Eddie E Audio Opinions 0 December 27th 03 10:36 PM
Question regarding "tone defeat" button on Denon receiver RobH Audio Opinions 0 November 8th 03 01:51 PM
Denon vs Yamaha receiver Jason Wong Audio Opinions 514 October 29th 03 07:53 AM
What brand of low end receiver to go with (Yamaha, Sony, etc) MarkW General 1 September 15th 03 12:10 PM