Paul M

Default Kenwood KDC-X859 Problems

This one is weird, but I'm hoping somebody will know the answer. My X859
seems to be missing all the RDS, PTY and TI functions. Holding down PTY
does nothing (should bring up a menu), also in the setup menu, there should
be an option to turn on the TI on, but it skips over that option. And for
the RDS, when you choose what you want to scroll across the screen, one
option is Radio Text, but again it skips right over that option...does
anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

p.

Shaun Matherly

Do you have a black mask function? If you do make sure it's turned off. It
shuts down alot of display options due to information overload. Also check
for graphics settings in your menus.
Shaun