No-one

Default check out my ride

For those of you bored enough, feel free to checkout my ride, just got a new
pair of Alpine type r's and their slamm'in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925

Here is a video of my Alpine's doing their thing.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...typer12.18.wmv

Enjoy

No-one

Thanks. It's really not too bad, as far as functionality goes, everything is
easy to get at, other then the fact that it looks a little messy. At first I
wanted to make a cover for the top of the box with a couple of fans, only
problem was that I couldn't fit it with a tire there.

"No-one" wrote in message
For those of you bored enough, feel free to checkout my ride, just got a
new
pair of Alpine type r's and their slamm'in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925

Here is a video of my Alpine's doing their thing.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...typer12.18.wmv

Enjoy

Dale Brisket

"No-one" wrote in message
For those of you bored enough, feel free to checkout my ride, just got a

new
pair of Alpine type r's and their slamm'in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849925

Here is a video of my Alpine's doing their thing.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...typer12.18.wmv

Enjoy

Nice install, but I bet your neighbors always know when you get home!

Chuck

What's the GPS for? In case you get lost driving around the block

The top of the box looks like a rat's nest. Other than that, not bad.

No-one

In article .com, "Chuck" wrote:
What's the GPS for? In case you get lost driving around the block

More or less, it's a big block.

The top of the box looks like a rat's nest. Other than that, not bad.

I agree, but it's easy to work with. I'm changing crap all the time.
No-one

Yeah more often then not, but I try to keep it down in the hood.

Nice install, but I bet your neighbors always know when you get home!

check this... billybeer Pro Audio 4 November 16th 04 08:08 PM
check this... billybeer Pro Audio 0 November 16th 04 01:57 PM
check this... billybeer Marketplace 0 November 16th 04 01:56 PM
Check Out the Rack on THIS One! Mike Rivers Pro Audio 2 August 21st 04 03:37 PM
No stereo separation in Suburbans 2003-2004, plus other GM vehicles! Check for yourself. Mitchell Gossman Car Audio 0 January 1st 04 11:27 PM