Spike

Default Undercar light makes my ride hot

On 04 Oct 2005 00:56:06 GMT, Deuteros wrote:

Even though I am not Puerto Rican, I do enjoy some good neon underlighting on
an automobile. In addition to my Badonkadonk, I also drive a '98 Chevy
Malibu. The Malibu is a very sexy ride, I am told by women and men alike. I
bought the LiteGlow Low Glow Radicolor Undercar Kit in order to customize my
sweet, sweet Malibu, which gets an astonishing 16 miles per gallon.

The kit was surprisingly easy to install. It took me about fifty minutes to
transform my ride from an ordinary sedan into a lovemobile. I added four
hundred pounds of cinder blocks to the trunk, and suddenly you would swear
that I was from San Juan.

My only complaint is that the underlighting does not pulsate in time with my
stereo.

Got to give it to ya for having guts.... You just embarrassed the rest
of the Puerto Rican males by you inability to get the lights working
correctly... and you admitted it... So, I guess we'll be seeing those
guts on the local evening news... blurred out of course...
Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.