Posted to rec.audio.pro
Oleg Kaizerman(gebe) Oleg Kaizerman(gebe) is offline

Default NEW GOOGLE GROUP FOR USED AUDIO GEAR

Hi guys and girls - i established Google news group which is dealing
with used audio gear for motion picture and Indy filmmakers , since we
all share in usage almost the same gear for taping music , sfx or
dialog recording ( ok we soundmans have more :-)). ill be like to
invite you put your stuff or look for new one for your rigs . i dont
restrict anyone of using that group for eBay ads or any other site that
he could put his stuff, i would like that we stay with audio only so
any other equip you have wouldn't appear in that group ( ok , if you
must sell your video camera ill not say now as long it still recording
audio:-)) . just another place to find new home for our nice stuff .
the goal of this group is to save the middle man that we all sometimes
have to pay .
so please join us( register your self to get news every day)
this is the link

http://groups.google.com/group/sellb...diogear?lnk=li

best
Oleg kaizerman