Jp

Default !!! amp question

I have a small amp powering my 6x9's and a bigger one for my subs. Somtimes
my 6x9's will sound kind of distorted, they sound like a radio station not
tunned perfectly in frequency, but you can still hear the music? That is
exactly how my speakers sound and sometimes they'll cut out completley and
the only thing you can hear is the subs/muddy bass....Can this be the amp? I
know its not the speakers coz they are new audiobhans and wiring seems to be
fine. If any of this sounds familiar to any of you guys, I would appreciate
any help. Thanks.

DJ TecThreat

I have a small amp powering my 6x9's and a bigger one for my subs.
Whats powering the front speakers.

That is exactly how my speakers sound and sometimes they'll cut out

completley and
the only thing you can hear is the subs/muddy bass....

What are the front speakers doing when the 6x9's choke?

I know its not the speakers coz they are new audiobhans

Well probly not, but dont act like audiobahn is the greatest.. They're far
from what every "gangster" thinks they are. They're actually bad.

I would appreciate any help.

Its probly the amp. But what it is on the amp is the question.
You need to check all the power wires and make sure there
is a sufficient ground connected to the amp.

You also want to check the RCA's and the headunits RCA output.

DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

Audio CD Ripping Question Maxwell Smart General 5 August 24th 04 11:05 AM
ipod question Jeffrey Dunnam General 2 March 7th 04 06:35 PM
new to group, question about subwoofers Frank Zappa Car Audio 5 October 20th 03 01:12 AM
Question about line drivers eidsvikDM Car Audio 5 September 15th 03 05:25 PM
Question about Alpine AI-NET Paul Vina Car Audio 0 August 22nd 03 12:55 AM