Default Pioneer AVIC N-1 DVD/NAV/MP3 Touch Screen for $85.00!

Get the information from this ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I tried it and it worked the fastest turn around is package 2!

I Care

says...
Get the information from this ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I tried it and it worked the fastest turn around is package 2!

Read the ebay listing. You are not buying the Pioneer Unit, you are
buying INFORMATION on how to obtain one.
hawleyb

This is not a scam. The previous reply was blatantly made because they do
not choose to participate. I clearly stated that this is information to
obtain this deck for $85.00.

wrote in message
.. .
Get the information from this ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I tried it and it worked the fastest turn around is package 2!

Eddie Runner

I know a store that sells those things... I will give anyone that
information absolutely free....!!

Why on earth would someone wanna pay $85 just to get a list
of who sells that item???

sounds like a scam to me!

hawleyb wrote:

This is not a scam. The previous reply was blatantly made because they do
not choose to participate. I clearly stated that this is information to
obtain this deck for $85.00.

FasDeth

I clearly stated that this is information to obtain this deck for $85.00.

Obtain this deck for $85.00 ?
'nuff said..

BassBoom BassBoom is offline
Junior Member

Could one of you supply me with this information to get the head unit for $85?

Review of Pioneer AVIC N1 Ed Car Audio 2 May 25th 04 12:27 AM
Where to get In-Dash Touch screen LCD ? Guillaume Fournier Car Audio 1 July 22nd 03 04:30 PM