Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mick Millian Mick Millian is offline

Default Alesis HD24 Support?

I have been trying to contact Alesis customer support without any results .
A while back I bought an Alesis HD24 Adat studio and have been trying to upgrade the firmware for months.

The URL to the firmware is dead on the Alesis website.
There are no other places to obtain the firmware either.

I've contacted customer support but received no response other than a ticket reference number.

Usually I'll get an e mail saying I should have been contacted by Alesis within 72 hours, but that's it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to contact Alesis or if they are even in business anymore?

Truly sad to see no one is responding.
Anyone else run into this issue?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Babiak Paul Babiak is offline

On 04/29/2021 10:49 AM, Mick Millian wrote:
I have been trying to contact Alesis customer support without any results .
A while back I bought an Alesis HD24 Adat studio and have been trying to upgrade the firmware for months.

The URL to the firmware is dead on the Alesis website.
There are no other places to obtain the firmware either.

I've contacted customer support but received no response other than a ticket reference number.

Usually I'll get an e mail saying I should have been contacted by Alesis within 72 hours, but that's it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to contact Alesis or if they are even in business anymore?

Truly sad to see no one is responding.
Anyone else run into this issue?

Alesis no longer supports this unit.

There is a pretty active and helpful HD24 group he

https://hd24.groups.io/g/main/subgroups

You might want to get a copy of the HD24tools utility:

https://ringbreak.dnd.utwente.nl/~mr...ols/about.html

The last firmware version is 1.21. I'm having trouble finding a download link,
but someone in the group will be able to help you find it. I do have a zipped
copy I could email to you if you can't find it otherwise. Hope this helps.

Paul

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chuck[_14_] Chuck[_14_] is offline

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:02:25 -0400, Paul Babiak
wrote:

[...]

Here it is.
https://hd24.groups.io/g/main/attach...24_os_v121.zip
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 29/04/2021 15:49, Mick Millian wrote:
I have been trying to contact Alesis customer support without any results .
A while back I bought an Alesis HD24 Adat studio and have been trying to upgrade the firmware for months.

The URL to the firmware is dead on the Alesis website.
There are no other places to obtain the firmware either.

I often have some luck in cases like this by entering the URL into the
Wayback Machine.

https://archive.org/index.php

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Alesis HD24 problem Rick Ruskin Pro Audio 40 July 28th 16 03:56 PM
Deaf Alesis HD24 Richard Crowley Pro Audio 3 December 25th 09 09:11 PM
Syncing Alesis HD24 [email protected] Pro Audio 11 December 12th 05 06:27 PM
Alesis HD24 JM Pro Audio 5 October 5th 05 02:56 PM
Alesis HD24 LeBaron & Alrich Pro Audio 10 October 16th 03 10:33 AM