Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default which way is cheaper...

I'm in the process of seting up a home based recording studio. I have a
simple question. In your opinion, is it cheaper and easier, to have a
analog based or digital recording studio, as far as. should I have a
mixer connected to my computer and have all plug-in's on a recording
program, or is it better to set every thing up, and have a room full of
racks.

thanks