Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Braxus

Default Thorens TD 147 Jubilee

Can anyone suggest someone in Canada, or at least US who works on these
turntables and may have parts for them. I'm debating to replace the arm and
possibly upgrade a few parts like the cables. I'm not sure if the bearings
are ok or not either. I know the new Thorens company does no longer carry
parts for these old tables. I do not know if they still work on them either.