Ken Drescher

Default Realistic STA-52 Receiver, $39

Realistic STA-52 Receiver, $39

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/sta-52.html

Here is a silver front, analog dial receiver with approx 15-20 watts per
channel. Other inputs: AM/FM, phono, and tape. Mono, muting and loudness
switches. Connections and switching for two pair of speakers. This receiver is
in average condition and is functional. It comes with a walnut veneer cabinet
that's not in great shape. Good unit for the den, recreation room, office or
basement! Radio Shack offered this receiver from 1977-81 for $200, only $39
plus shipping (25lbs gross)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPBrands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.P100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.