Default Stereophile: not a shred of integrity

Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has zero oversight on
things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo disks, that make people laugh at you
when you try to claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and anyone
with a shred of integrity would be offended to let the glowing reviews that
the dolts at SP penned ever see light of day.

(Begin Dance here)

The "Atkinson Two-step"!

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has
zero oversight on things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo
disks, that make people laugh at you when you try to
claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and
anyone with a shred of integrity would be offended to
let the glowing reviews that the dolts at SP penned ever
see light of day.

(Begin Dance here)

The "Atkinson Two-step"!

I wonder at Audiophools like Paul Packer and the rest of the
Middius dupes who don't seem to understand that SP's
economically efficacious promotion of snake oil like Shakti
Stones and Mpingo
disks, is based on how incredibly easy it is to manipulate
sighted evaluations.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has
zero oversight on things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo
disks, that make people laugh at you when you try to
claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and
anyone with a shred of integrity would be offended to
let the glowing reviews that the dolts at SP penned ever
see light of day.

(Begin Dance here)

The "Atkinson Two-step"!

I wonder at Audiophools like Paul Packer and the rest of the
Middius dupes who don't seem to understand that SP's
economically efficacious promotion of snake oil like Shakti
Stones and Mpingo
disks, is based on how incredibly easy it is to manipulate
sighted evaluations.

Could it be that Shakti Stones, Mpingo disks and other snakeoil crapola
have a "subconcious effect" on the "vibrations"? :-D

west

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has zero oversight

on
things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo disks, that make people laugh at

you
when you try to claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and

anyone
with a shred of integrity would be offended to let the glowing reviews

that
the dolts at SP penned ever see light of day.

Remember the days when Harry Pearson, et al, would say things like, "This is
the same crap that XYZ has been putting out ..." I suppose money wins out
in the end because you can't bite the hand that feeds you. If any one knows
of a rebel, non-advertising audio magazine, please tell.
Cordially,
west

George M. Middius

Jon Yaeger said:

If any one knows
of a rebel, non-advertising audio magazine, please tell.

I don't think there is one, West. Why don't you start one?

He can't. He doesn't have the $30 per month for web hosting.

Steven Sullivan

In rec.audio.opinion west wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has zero oversight

on
things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo disks, that make people laugh at

you
when you try to claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and

anyone
with a shred of integrity would be offended to let the glowing reviews

that
the dolts at SP penned ever see light of day.

Remember the days when Harry Pearson, et al, would say things like, "This is
the same crap that XYZ has been putting out ..." I suppose money wins out
in the end because you can't bite the hand that feeds you. If any one knows
of a rebel, non-advertising audio magazine, please tell.
Cordially,
west

here you go:

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/cwo/Web_Zine/

--

-S
"God is an asshole!" -- Ruth Fisher, 'Six Feet Under'
arny krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Jon Yaeger said:

If any one knows
of a rebel, non-advertising audio magazine, please tell.

I don't think there is one, West. Why don't you start one?

He can't. He doesn't have the $30 per month for web hosting.

If Middius had a clue about web hosting, he'd know that for $30 one can have
a web site for about half a year.

http://hostony.com/

I wish that I would have Reaped the web site that Middius threw together for
Graham. It was a total train wreck, even as a parody of a train wreck!

paul packer

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:53:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com
Mike McKelvy said to John Atkinson:

You have yet to adequately address why your magazine has
zero oversight on things like Shakti Stones and Mpingo
disks, that make people laugh at you when you try to
claim any sort of crediblity. They are fraud, and
anyone with a shred of integrity would be offended to
let the glowing reviews that the dolts at SP penned ever
see light of day.

(Begin Dance here)

The "Atkinson Two-step"!

I wonder at Audiophools like Paul Packer and the rest of the
Middius dupes who don't seem to understand that SP's
economically efficacious promotion of snake oil like Shakti
Stones and Mpingo
disks, is based on how incredibly easy it is to manipulate
sighted evaluations.

Don't take my name in vain, Arnie. First, I'm not a Middius dupe, or a
Middius anything. Secondly I've never believed in anything more way
out than damping spurious vibrations in CD player cases. Over the
years I've laughed at most of the 'tweaks'; what you've mentioned
above I've never even heard of, and would no doubt laugh harder if I
had. Why accuse me of belief in hi-fi voodoo without a shred of
evidence?
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Don't take my name in vain, Arnie. First, I'm not a Middius dupe, or a
Middius anything. Secondly I've never believed in anything more way
out than damping spurious vibrations in CD player cases. Over the
years I've laughed at most of the 'tweaks'; what you've mentioned
above I've never even heard of, and would no doubt laugh harder if I
had. Why accuse me of belief in hi-fi voodoo without a shred of
evidence?

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject test's without any
sicccnecicctfic evadence. Thats called niavate. Thanks Mr. Picker for
admitting that you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

sam

"arny krueger" wrote

I wish that I would have Reaped the web site that Middius threw together
for Graham. It was a ... parody of a train wreck!

Thanks for admitting Mr Krooger, that your website was a train wreck.

paul packer

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:40:12 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr

paul packer said:

Don't take my name in vain, Arnie. First, I'm not a Middius dupe, or a
Middius anything. Secondly I've never believed in anything more way
out than damping spurious vibrations in CD player cases. Over the
years I've laughed at most of the 'tweaks'; what you've mentioned
above I've never even heard of, and would no doubt laugh harder if I
had. Why accuse me of belief in hi-fi voodoo without a shred of
evidence?

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject test's without any
sicccnecicctfic evadence. Thats called niavate. Thanks Mr. Picker for
admitting that you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

dave weil

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:29:14 -0400, "arny krueger"
wrote:

I wish that I would have Reaped the web site that Middius threw together for
Graham. It was a total train wreck, even as a parody of a train wreck!

Thanks for admiting that your site is a "train wreck".
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Why accuse me of belief in hi-fi voodoo without a shred of
evidence?

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject test's without any
sicccnecicctfic evadence. Thats called niavate. Thanks Mr. Picker for
admitting that you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Thank you. Krooglish is pretty easy to mock. Try it and see. :-)

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
In rec.audio.opinion west wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Interesting article comparing Atkinson to Dr. Zaius, from Planet of the
Apes.

Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:40:12 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject test's without any
sicccnecicctfic evadence. Thats called niavate. Thanks Mr. Picker for
admitting that you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Arny Krueger

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message

here you go:

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/cwo/Web_Zine/

Interesting article comparing Atkinson to Dr. Zaius, from Planet of the
Apes.

If you listen to Atkinson's and Middius' version of Science, it is clearly
from an alternative universe.

Sighted Listening tests - the same technology that gave us Green CD pens,
Shakti stones and Mpingo disks.

George Middius

EnvyBorg turns green.

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented Arnii for being clever?
Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

George Middius

The Krooborg's guts are churning.

Sighted Listening tests - the same technology

Thanks for admitting Mr. Krooborg that you have no idea what "technology" means.

Arny Krueger

George Middius wrote:
EnvyBorg turns green.

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented
Arnii for being clever? Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

George M. Middius

More feces from the King of ****.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented
Arnii for being clever? Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

God, you are so desperate. Doesn't the Big Sleep appeal to you at all?

Clyde Slick

George Middius wrote:
EnvyBorg turns green.

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented
Arnii for being clever? Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't Atkinson debate
you at the HE2005 show?

Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Robert Morein

George Middius wrote:
EnvyBorg turns green.

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented
Arnii for being clever? Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

Arny, he felt you were worth destroying. But when he had you in his sights,
Atkinson's tender mercies let you live.
We made the same mistake with Osama Bin Laden.
We made the same

paul packer

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:00:57 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:40:12 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject test's without any
sicccnecicctfic evadence. Thats called niavate. Thanks Mr. Picker for
admitting that you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie. It just happens to be
wrong, like nearly everything else you've said lately.

George Middius wrote:
EnvyBorg turns green.

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

Can anybody remember the last time somebody complimented
Arnii for being clever? Anybody? Anybody at all.....?

Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't Atkinson debate
you at the HE2005 show?

Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Greg Singh wasn't available?

George M. Middius

paul packer said:

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie. It just happens to be
wrong, like nearly everything else you've said lately.

Krooger konveniently forgets that we used to squabble like a 'borg and a
human fighting over who gets to have the remote.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject
test's without any sicccnecicctfic evidence. That's
called naiveté. Thanks Mr. Picker for admitting that
you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of speech,
Paul.

It just happens to be wrong, like nearly everything else
you've
said lately.

Yeah, sure.

Hey Paul, you get to be the blind fool you are, and I get to
be the smart, with-it guy I am. Seems like reward enough.
;-)

paul packer

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject
test's without any sicccnecicctfic evidence. That's
called naiveté. Thanks Mr. Picker for admitting that
you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of speech,
Paul.

It just happens to be wrong, like nearly everything else
you've
said lately.

Yeah, sure.

Withering come-back. I'm shattered.

Hey Paul, you get to be the blind fool you are, and I get to
be the smart, with-it guy I am. Seems like reward enough.
;-)

Now, Arnie, some unkind people here are suggesting you're insane. I'd
take care not to give them any evidence if I were you. :-)
Arny Krueger

wrote:

Because Mr. Pocker its like you think you, can reject
test's without any sicccnecicctfic evidence. That's
called naiveté. Thanks Mr. Picker for admitting that
you're against sicennece. LOt"S! ;-)

Nice impersonation, George.

Nice suck-up job, Paul.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of
speech, Paul.

It just happens to be wrong, like nearly everything
else you've
said lately.

Yeah, sure.

Withering come-back. I'm shattered.

Hey Paul, you get to be the blind fool you are, and I
get to be the smart, with-it guy I am. Seems like reward
enough. ;-)

Now, Arnie, some unkind people here are suggesting you're
insane.

Given who they are, I find it to be pretty funny.

I'd take care not to give them any evidence if I were
you. :-)

But Paul, you're not me. Intellectually, you're probably
about 70% of me. Morally, you are nowhere.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

snipped

Now, Arnie, some unkind people here are suggesting you're
insane.

Given who they are, I find it to be pretty funny.

Specifically they are the creature posting as "George Middius" (whose
full blown psychosis is evidenced in the Google record) and John
Atkinson (who never seems to notice or comment on the psychotic
behavior of his suck-up-in-chief, "Middius"). Of course, given some of
the nutballs Atkinson "manages" at SP, "Middius" may seem completely
normal!

Sad.....

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

snipped

Now, Arnie, some unkind people here are suggesting
you're insane.

Thanks Paul for admitting that Atkinson and Middius are not
kind persons.

Given who they are, I find it to be pretty funny.

Specifically they are the creature posting as "George
Middius" (whose full blown psychosis is evidenced in the
Google record)

Agreed. Middius is just a sockpuppet. So his psychosis is
virtual. But, a tremendous amount of effort has been put
into the Middius sockpuppet over the years for the purpose
of harassing little ole' me. The energy behind that effort
is hardly the product of a normal personality. Consider how
few of the historical Middius hangers-on are still visible.

and John Atkinson (who never seems to
notice or comment on the psychotic behavior of his
suck-up-in-chief, "Middius").

Agreed. It would be amusing to find out what the real
connection between Middius and Atkinson is. I figure that
Middius is animated by someone with the utmost respect for
Atkinson, someone who has done all of the vile things that
Middius did over the years, basically out of misplaced love
and affection. Consider how much respect Atkinson would get
from these parasites without the money and perceived status
of Stereophile behind him.

Of course, given some of
the nutballs Atkinson "manages" at SP, "Middius" may seem
completely normal!

Atkinson and Fremer clearly live in the past, given the
preeminence they have given to events that are at least a
decade or two old.

I feel sorry for losers like Paul Packer - these are his
heroes!

Jon Yaeger

in article , Arny Krueger at
wrote on 8/18/05 8:40 AM:

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

snipped

[...]

It amazes me how Arnie, Middius, Atlkinson, Paul, et. al. can write so much
and say absolutely nothing.

Hey guys, please unsubscribe rec.audio.tubes from your drivel list. I'll
wager that no one here cares who is insane, who is a sockpuppet, etc. We
have enough of our own, and we're at least interested in tubes . . . . .

George Middius

Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of incurable stupidity.

Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Greg Singh wasn't available?

Mickey, seriously, do you think this is any cleverer than an IKYABWAI? It's an
IKYABWIH. And Gregipus hasn't posted to RAO for years, which only increases the
lameness factor.

Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

in article , Arny Krueger at
wrote on 8/18/05 8:40 AM:

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

snipped

[...]

I have to agree with you Jon.

Why the **** do these nutters have to include rec.audio.tubes in their
address list for their crap?

Patrick Turner.

George Middius

****tyborg counts his small blessings.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of speech,

You should be grateful, Turdy. Once we get you committed, you won't even have
that anymore.

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of incurable
stupidity.

Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Greg Singh wasn't available?

Mickey, seriously, do you think this is any cleverer than
an IKYABWAI?

It's intensely funny. George, your only problem with it is
that its your ox that got gored this time.

It's an IKYABWIH.

Compare it to your typical Art Sackman post - how lame are
those? Art doesn't seem to have enough active synapses to
make a case for active consciousness, let along active
insanity.

And Gregipus hasn't posted to RAO for years, which only
increases the lameness factor.

George, given that the two of you used to be Resistance
Central, that only makes it funnier.

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of
speech,

You should be grateful, Turdy.

Once we get you committed, you won't even have that
anymore.

Ever had someone comitted, George?

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a
sockpuppet trying to get a court order. LOL!

George, you're nuts!

John Atkinson

George Middius wrote:
Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

Arny, he felt you were worth destroying. But when he had you
in his sights, Atkinson's tender mercies let you live.

:-)

But destroying Arny Krueger was not my aim, please note.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
George Middius wrote:
Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

Arny, he felt you were worth destroying. But when he had
you in his sights, Atkinson's tender mercies let you
live.

:-)

But destroying Arny Krueger was not my aim, please note.

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you did
a pretty good job on yourself because of your arrogance
(lack of preparation) and lack of introspection (your
discussion points were old and lame). You weren't destroyed
but your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people
just walk up and tell me these things.