Posted to rec.audio.pro
T-Rav T-Rav is offline

Default Digi001 Pro Tools not working with Windows Media Center or any Quick Time

Hello, I just installed Pro Tools LE 6.4 with a Digi001 on my PC. Pro
Tools works great, but under my Control Panel / Sounds in windows XP
Pro. It says" no devices installed but shows the digi001 but
highlighted out. Also Quick Time does not work. Any suggestions to try.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Raw-Tracks Raw-Tracks is offline
Senior Member

T-Rav wrote:
Hello, I just installed Pro Tools LE 6.4 with a Digi001 on my PC. Pro
Tools works great, but under my Control Panel / Sounds in windows XP
Pro. It says" no devices installed but shows the digi001 but
highlighted out. Also Quick Time does not work. Any suggestions to try.

PT requires Windows XP. It is not supported in Media Center.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Romeo Rondeau Romeo Rondeau is offline

Raw-Tracks wrote:
T-Rav wrote:
Hello, I just installed Pro Tools LE 6.4 with a Digi001 on my PC. Pro
Tools works great, but under my Control Panel / Sounds in windows XP
Pro. It says" no devices installed but shows the digi001 but
highlighted out. Also Quick Time does not work. Any suggestions to try.

PT requires Windows XP. It is not supported in Media Center.

I think he's talking about Windows Media Player
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Romeo Rondeau wrote:

I think he's talking about Windows Media Player

Oh, OK, that makes more sense. Thanks.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

T-Rav wrote:

Hello, I just installed Pro Tools LE 6.4 with a Digi001 on my PC. Pro
Tools works great, but under my Control Panel / Sounds in windows XP
Pro. It says" no devices installed but shows the digi001 but
highlighted out. Also Quick Time does not work. Any suggestions to try.

Have you installed the Digi WDM and ASIO drivers? That should probably
do it.