HiFiResource

Default New Audio Links page-- please contribute your links

Greetings,

I've just launched a new info portal for 2 channel and home theater
enthusiasts called HiFiResource. It's a free information portal that I
designed out of desperation for a single repository for HiFi and Home
Theater info/links. One area is the HiFi Links section which has, I
believe the worlds largest collection of links to resources for
consumer audio/HT.

There are a variety of categories listed at the URL below. I would
appreciate anyone reading this to visit and contribute any links there
or in any category you see fit. The more we have, the more we all
benefit. There's a [Submit A New Link]connection at the top of that
section. The URL is http://www.hifiresource.com. Once you enter the
main site, just click on the HiFiLinks link on the left side or click
the link below.

Thanks for reading this and let me know if you have any comments, good
or bad!

Thanks in advance