Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Chez Robert

Default WTB: Marantz WC-1U Cabinet

Subject says it all. I'm looking for a Marantz WC-1U walnut cabinet for a
10B/20 tuner. Any help is appreciated.
Bob

bob(at)lemker.com

galbucci galbucci is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chez Robert View Post
Subject says it all. I'm looking for a Marantz WC-1U walnut cabinet for a
10B/20 tuner. Any help is appreciated.
Bob

bob(at)lemker.com
Hi, my name is Giovanni Galbucci and I'm in Italy. I have an original marantz WC-1 cabinet for sale, the model with the top grille for 10b tuner. It is in good conditions for its age. I usually sell and buy on Ebay with the user name galbucci, as in this forum. I have more then 200 positive feedback. I can sell it to you for 200 EU postal cost not included. If you are interested please let me know and I will email pictures. Giovanni