Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Vinyl****ter, RAO's power couple

Never mind Bennifer, Brangelina or TomKat. We have Vinyl****ter, the
alpha pair over here.

Only, which is the he and which is the she? That posed a vexing
question, but I realized at last that it was a moot one. They are both
the she. And, they are getting synched up so that both are on the rag
at the same time. When that's the case we might as well all go fishing
or something.

Lately they are whining about how wascally wascist Bwet wan off, I
mean, ran off all the better posters with his off topic posts. To be
sure, I did run off one, Twaddlebottom, but that was no loss.

If they want to discuss their brand of audio their way, that is with
no outside criticism, they have options. They could go over to
r.a.high-end which is moderated and a safe harbor, or to one of the
several Web based forums like Audio Asylum, Audio Karma, Audiogon or
Steve Hoffman's which are all moderated too. Or, they could start a
new Usenet newsgroup, say, r.a.o.moderated, and do the work of
moderating it so it would be to their satisfaction.

Nothing doing, of course.

So sit there and whine, bitches. I'd send out some cheese, but you'd
say it was spoiled, so sit there and whine.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 23, 4:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*So sit there and whine, bitches. I'd send out some cheese, but you'd
say it was spoiled, so sit there and whine.

Rather than indulge your gay fantasies, why don't you help 2pid refute
the points made?

You're really not very bright, you know.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 4:20*pm, Bret L wrote:
[...]

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 7:58*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 23, 4:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

As usual I didn't read Bratzi's little diatribe.

I'm on two of them.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

*Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 9:43�pm, Bret L wrote:
�Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

�So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 9:43*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

*So why are you slumming here?

We're seeing how many new Nazis you can recruit.

It's probably in the hundreds by now based on verbiage.

I'll bet you have meetings and everything. ((Why am I thinking of the
"Twit of the Year" sketch from Monty Python? Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 9:48�pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 23, 9:43�pm, Bret L wrote:

�Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

�So why are you slumming here?

We're seeing how many new Nazis you can recruit.

It's probably in the hundreds by now based on verbiage.

I'll bet you have meetings and everything. ((Why am I thinking of the
"Twit of the Year" sketch from Monty Python? Shhhh!))

((Whenever I see Bratzi's posts, I can't help but think of either
Russell Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind" or Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy
Theory. In other words, there's a lot of bulletin boards at Chez
Ludwig, a lot of newspaper clippings and endless diagrams linking them
all together. Boon))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 23, 9:48*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

No, you drove off most of the people here like Arny, or like Zipgun,
they died and were not replaced.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 10:03*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 23, 9:48*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*No, you drove off most of the people here like Arny,

Well, since you're crazy and GOIA is crazy perhaps you should be
driven off.

In reality you should be driven off to Bellevue.

or like Zipgun, they died and were not replaced.

Can't take a hint, either. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

We're seeing how many new Nazis you can recruit.

It's probably in the hundreds by now based on verbiage.

I'll bet you have meetings and everything. ((Why am I thinking of the
"Twit of the Year" sketch from Monty Python? Shhhh!))

((Whenever I see Bratzi's posts, I can't help but think of either
Russell Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind" or Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy
Theory. In other words, there's a lot of bulletin boards at Chez
Ludwig, a lot of newspaper clippings and endless diagrams linking them
all together. Boon))

((I disagree. Bratzi's not that bright. If anything he has photos of
diagrams that Sailer or Oliver put together. Shhhh!))
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

You have so much to say those forums don't let you give full vent to
your effervescence-or should I say flatulence?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On May 23, 11:03*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 23, 9:48*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*No, you drove off most of the people here like Arny, or like Zipgun,
they died and were not replaced.

Boon deserves an award!
But overall, it was in Arny's best interests to leave.
Maybe he can find some peace, now.
Susan has probably helped him immensely, in'
getting him back on track with Jesus.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 10:16*pm, Bret L wrote:
So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*You have so much to say those forums don't let you give full vent to
your effervescence-or should I say flatulence?

What? Boon posts Sailer blogs on those forum?

Dayam.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 10:03*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 23, 9:48*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*No, you drove off most of the people here like Arny, or like Zipgun,
they died and were not replaced.

Prove it. Who have I driven off, other than Arny?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 10:16*pm, Bret L wrote:
So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*You have so much to say those forums don't let you give full vent to
your effervescence-or should I say flatulence?

That's a train wreck of a sentence. Would you care to try again?

(Note: whenever you get flustered, your writing skills go right out
the window...like this.)