Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default If only...

GOIA is gone. Hopefully 2pid is now gone too. If only Bratzi could
overcome his mental disease and leave, the people who have ruined RAO
would be gone and there'd be a chance to rebuild it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Apr 26, 6:36*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
GOIA is gone. Hopefully 2pid is now gone too. If only Bratzi could
overcome his mental disease and leave, the people who have ruined RAO
would be gone and there'd be a chance to rebuild it.

You're an idiot.

R.a.o. was always an OPINION ng and as such was specifically where
ideas outside the realm of provability went.

There never was a time when opinions were facts. People always had
opinions, only they were at first about audio. Then politics-LIBERAL
politics-got in and then it was a free-for-all.

The bottom line was there was a KIND of opinion that reigned for a
while. Opinions of people with no technical skill or knowledge who
liked to revel in the cost of their frequently not very good expensive
equipment.

A few people came after them and they left or turned to politics.

If people wanted to discuss audio here they could. What they could
not was exclude commentary by people whose ideas they did not like.
So they left for moderated NGs or message boards like Hoffman's, where
tube rollers and cable chasers are protected species.

What is left is the defective people like you and those of us who
enjoy overturning the rocks you hide under.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
GOIA is gone. Hopefully 2pid is now gone too. If only Bratzi could
overcome his mental disease and leave, the people who have ruined RAO
would be gone and there'd be a chance to rebuild it.

*You're an idiot.

*R.a.o. was always an OPINION ng and as such was specifically where
ideas outside the realm of provability went.

That explains your barrage of neo-Nazi tripe, eh, Bratzi?

There never was a time when opinions were facts. People always had
opinions, only they were at first about audio. Then politics-LIBERAL
politics-got in and then it was a free-for-all.

Hm. The opinions I see, day after day and by the hundreds, are yours
and 2pid's. Which of those are you calling "liberal"?

*The bottom line was there was a KIND of opinion that reigned for a
while. Opinions of people with no technical skill or knowledge who
liked to revel in the cost of their frequently not very good expensive
equipment.

Oh, so those were the KINDS of people who had opinions but you didn't
like them. OK...

*A few people came after them and they left or turned to politics.

*If people wanted to discuss audio here they could. What they could
not was exclude commentary by people whose ideas they did not like.
So they left for moderated NGs or message boards like Hoffman's, where
tube rollers and cable chasers are protected species.

I'm neither of those, Bratzi. I do take issue with unintelligent
people such as you and 2pid. So sue me.

Do you have any idea how long you plan on continuing to wreck RAO?

*What is left is the defective people like you and those of us who
enjoy overturning the rocks you hide under.

LOL!

Bratzi, when a "defective individual" points and somebody and calls
them "defective" normal people laugh.

Here's a "rock" you can't crawl back under, Bratzi: eugenics is a dead
'science' and has been for almost 100 years. Too bad, right? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

That's a really ridiculous thing to say considering you spam the group
with white supremacist OT posts. **** you're autistic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

There is a pattern here. 2pid claims everybody but him lacks "honesty"
and "integrity" and "moral fiber".

Now here is Bratzi parroting the same kind of theme.

It's sad in a pathetic way.