Fergus Fergus is offline
Junior Member

Default Looking for Nakamichi mics

CM-1000 and DM-1000

Maybe someone has some?
Fergus Fergus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
CM-1000 and DM-1000

Maybe someone has some?
I have some Revox M3500s I could trade. Or cash of course.
Fergus Fergus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
CM-1000 and DM-1000

Maybe someone has some?
hope it's ok to bump
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

On Wed, 2 May 2012 15:32:23 +0000, Fergus
wrote:

Fergus;956022 Wrote:
CM-1000 and DM-1000

Maybe someone has some?

hope it's ok to bump

I have some (at least 2 or 3 if not more) but they say TEAC or TASCAM
on them. Same mic made by Primo of Japan.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://www.liondogmusic.com
Fergus Fergus is offline
Junior Member

Hi Rick. Thanks for the reply. I guess you know I'm on the other forum too I'm still waiting to hear back from someone but what's the model number of those Teacs? I might be interested. Thanks again.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

On Thu, 3 May 2012 15:25:49 +0000, Fergus
wrote:

Hi Rick. Thanks for the reply. I guess you know I'm on the other forum
too I'm still waiting to hear back from someone but what's the model
number of those Teacs? I might be interested. Thanks again.

ME-80 and/or ME-100. The difference being whether or not it came with
accessories/alternative caps. I think I have Cardioid and omni caps
but would have to dig everything out to know for sure. I no longer
have any cases or pop filters.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://www.liondogmusic.com
Fergus Fergus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ruskin View Post
wrote:

Hi Rick. Thanks for the reply. I guess you know I'm on the other forum
too I'm still waiting to hear back from someone but what's the model
number of those Teacs? I might be interested. Thanks again.

ME-80 and/or ME-100. The difference being whether or not it came with
accessories/alternative caps. I think I have Cardioid and omni caps
but would have to dig everything out to know for sure. I no longer
have any cases or pop filters.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://www.liondogmusic.com
Hey Rick. Thanks a lot for your offer but I think these are quite similar to CM-300s and I have some of those already. I'll wait and see if I can find a CM-1000 or 2.