Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Arny is caught lying - again!

Reposted from aus.hi-fi

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I won't waste my time
trying to find the discussion, as Arny has deleted posts
on previous occasions in an attempt to cover his tracks,
and will probably have done so this time.

AFAIK, deleting posts is impossible. Iain is just off on a paranoid rant.

You *HAVE* deleted posts before and you *DO* know how to do it!

I will remind you of the post you made on this very group where you
mistakenly thought Ruff was me and abused him thinking it was me. I called
for an apology and mysteriously the post disappeared from cyberspace. The
only problem for you is that I kept a copy before you deleted it.

Do you want me to repost it here and now?

Arny Krueger is a liar and is now exposed for it - again!

BTW God is recording a big black X next to your name (again) under the
heading "Thou shalt not bear false witness". I hope the guy has got big
wide columns because he's going to need them for you pal!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 25, 6:21�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 25 Noi, 09:09, "TT" wrote:

Reposted from aus.hi-fi

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Arny has previously deleted a post where he called his own wife
a back alley whore. That is pretty disgusting,
that he doesn't even think she is good
enough for the front porch.

Arny deleted most of the more damning posts about the kiddie porn on
his hard drive. Probably the smartest thing he's ever done on RAO.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger. If you had any class you'd
leave him alone.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 6:21?am, Clyde Slick
wrote:
On 25 Noi, 09:09, "TT"
wrote:

[...]

The really sad thing here is that the more experience I gain
with Arny the more I see he is a pathological liar that has
issues.

It's a shame his existence can't be deleted on Usenet.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 25 Noi, 17:57, "BretLudwig" wrote:
All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger. If you had any class you'd
leave him alone.

--

bearbait, I lke that, it has a certain ring to it.

"Thursday, the fourteenth of July, and the sixth day of her Majesty’s
coming, a great sort of bandogs [mastiff] were then tied in the outer
court and thirteen bears in the inner . . .

Well, sir, the bears were brought forth into the court, the dogs set
to them, to argue the points even face to face. They had learned
counsel also on both parts, what may they be counted partial that are
retained but to one side ? I know not. Very fierce, both one and the
other, and eager in argument. If the dog in pleading would pluck the
bear by the throat, the bear with traverse would claw him again by the
scalp, confess and a list, but avoid it could not that was bound to
the bar, and his counsel told him that it could be to him no policy in
pleading.

Therefore, with fending & proving, with plucking and tugging,
scratching and biting, by plain tooth and nail on one side and the
other, such expense of blood and leather [skin] was there between
them, as a months licking (I think) will not recover, and yet remain
as far out as ever they were.

It was a sport very pleasant, of these beasts, to see the bear with
his pink eyes leering after his enemies approach, the nimbleness and
wayt [wait] of the dog to take his advantage, and the force and
experience of the bear again to avoid the assaults. If he were bitten
in one place, how he would pinch in another to get free, that if he
were taken once, then what shift, with biting, with clawing, with
roaring, tossing and tumbling, he would work to wind himself free from
them. And when he was loose, to shake his ears twice or thrice with
the blood and the slather about his physiognomy, was a matter of
goodly relief.[1]"

^ quoted in Ribton-Turner, C. J. 1887 Vagrants and Vagrancy and
Beggars and Begging, London, 1887, p.111
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 25, 2:57�pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger. If you had any class you'd
leave him alone.

Aren't you bearbaiting the group with all of your extremist, hate-
filled OT posts? If you had any class you'd leave us alone.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 26 Noi, 10:17, Boon wrote:

*If you had any class you'd leave us alone.

Boon

Well, he doesn't, so we are stuck with him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Middiot Posse caught lying - again!

"BretLudwig" wrote in message
lkaboutaudio.com
All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger.

Good mental image, I'm the bear, they are the yapping dogs.

If you had any class you'd leave him alone.

They can't help themselves. Spoiled children can be that way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 26, 10:09*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"BretLudwig" wrote in message

lkaboutaudio.com

All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger.

Good mental image, I'm the bear, they are the yapping dogs.

LOL!

If you had any class you'd leave him alone.

They can't help themselves. Spoiled children can be that way.

Bratzi was kicked out of the "posse" for beating blacks.

He's a "good Christian" just like you are, GOIA.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 26, 8:09�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"BretLudwig" wrote in message

lkaboutaudio.com

All you cocksuckers do is bearbait Krueger.

Good mental image, I'm the asshole, they are the big vibrating dildoes.

If you had any class you'd leave him alone.

They can't help themselves.

Please leave us out of your sick fantasies.

Boon