Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Why we can't afford conservatives any more.

People who support the republican party based on the "fiscal
responsibility" of that party are living in the past. The republicans
have saddled us with record deficits and continue to do so.

"Our formula for achieving a balanced budget is simple: create the
conditions for economic growth, keep taxes low and spend taxpayer
dollars wisely or not at all," Bush said in his budget message.

Um, georgie? Were you high on coke again during math class?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080204/...wh/bush_budget

I can't imagine anyone with a brain supporting the republicans at this
point.

I guess that leaves 2pid and Bratzi.

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 4, 5:29*pm, dizzy wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote:

People who support the republican party based on the "fiscal
responsibility" of that party are living in the past. The republicans
have saddled us with record deficits and continue to do so.

"Our formula for achieving a balanced budget is simple: create the
conditions for economic growth, keep taxes low and spend taxpayer
dollars wisely or not at all," Bush said in his budget message.

Um, georgie? Were you high on coke again during math class?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080204/...wh/bush_budget

I can't imagine anyone with a brain supporting the republicans at this
point.

I guess that leaves 2pid and Bratzi.

LOL!

Plonk

Well this 'saving' RAO business sure is thankless.

You're a 'real man', 2pid, for keeping it up like you do.