Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Focal 165 K2P vs. Dynaudio 240MKII compnents

I need to know what the pro's and con's of each of these components.

I personally feel at this point I'm better off with the Focal's because
the soft dome tweeter, although easy to listen to, may not be quite as
accurate in sound replication as the focal tweets. I can't find any
literature on the woofer specs for the dyn's, any help on the Xmax, and
cutout diameter would be helpful. I'm upgrading from the Infinity Kappa
Perfect 6.1 component set. These have very crisp, but fairly harsh
highs, so keep that in mind when making recommendations. I have a JL
300/2 amp to power this set (150RMS x 2 @ 4ohms). Even information on
an older series due for liquidation might be helpful as well. Any and
all advise would be appreciated.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

i have some jvcs 5 1/4 60rms that will make you believe in heaven....
to match these youll spend twice as much at least....and may not get the
same sound quality...
I wish i had 2 more pair of these....i did buy 1 pair as a spare. but
worried to hook them up.may lose them or sell car i dont wanna go though
getting them out.