Posted to rec.audio.car

Default new golf - speaker upgrade?

Greetings

I have a new VW Golf Mk V with the standard factory fit CD / radio and
speakers. A VW speaker upgrade is approximately £300 for front and
back. Does anyone have any experience of the upgraded speakers in terms
of how much realistic difference they make and therefore the apparent
upgrade in 'audio experience'?

Many thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.car
FaxMeBeer

In my experience, factory upgrades are rarely worth the money charged
for them.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
The Art of Bose Bashing and Amar's Supposed Descent into Mediocrity Robby Marketplace 0 August 22nd 04 07:13 AM
Bose 901 Review New Account Vacuum Tubes 0 February 6th 04 02:53 AM